chapter twelve

It is dinner at dragon's edge. Fishlegs still at the dragon's edge so he can know the rest of the dragon riders. All the riders like the new member. But as all the new members and in fishlegs situation an old friend. Of course, a lot of questions will be found.

" So fishlegs you can ask any questions and we will answer," said hiccup. He knew that his friend won't wait any longer. " Okay first, are you and Astrid really the dragon prince and princess? " asked fishlegs. All the dragon riders are surprised. Not many people know about the real identity of the two hybrids. " yes fishlegs we are. We can turn into any dragon we want. And we have all the powers of all the dragons. But may I ask how do you know that? " said Astrid. " well actually I am not the only one " he said and all the riders looked surprised. Then he starts to explain. " when you guys left your fathers tell us about everything so me and the teens know. All of berk thought you guys are dead. Me and the teens always want to search for you but stoick always says no. And say that we have to move on. "

" Oh okay so any other questions," said hiccup. " yes one," he said. " am I staying here or I have to go to berk " " well fish- " hiccup got interrupted when a portal got open. Hiccup and Astrid looked at it.

" hiccup Astrid we have a problem. Big one " said Claire as she and Jim appear from the portal. " what happens is the future ok," asked Astrid. " it isn't the future we are afraid about. It's the past and the dragons" said Jim concerned. " what happened " asked Heather. " arcane order. They somehow brought Morando into life once more. And now they working on gammar while Morando gains his power the wizards looking for the parts of gammar " said Jim. " they already get a piece of hearthstone. " said Claire in a panic voice. " we are afraid that we don't have enough time " said Jim sadly. Hiccup and Astrid looked at each other. " on our side, the things aren't better. Drago has a lot of dragons maybe 150 dragons at least " said hiccup.

" make it 250," said a sixteen boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. " Sorry if it, not the best time but who is he, " asked fishlegs. " This is Aron, my brother I will explain later," said Astrid. Fishlegs nodded now is not the time. " Aron, where is Hannah and what about Drago? " asked hiccup. Hannah is a sixteen years old girl who has long waist Auburn hair and green eyes. She is hiccup's sister. " she returned home. And about Drago he got a new ship with nightmare, nadder, whispering death, storm cutter and zippleback. The total dragon he has in his army is 250 " said Aron.

" hiccup what we will do now," asked Camille worried. " heather you try to get contact with Dagur and mala and make them come back as fast as possible. " heather nodded. " fishlegs you return to berk and try to make the twins and snoutlout to come without telling them anything " fishlegs nodded. " Camille and vanger you two go to the outcast and tell Alvin that the war might be sooner than expected. Camilla and Edward to the wingmaiden island and tell them the same. " the four dragon riders nodded.

" As for me and Astrid we will go to the Alfa we need to end our final form. Heather will be in charge. When the rest of the teens are here let them bond with dragons we will send Hannah and Aron to help. Let's hope that the time is on our side " said Hiccup, finishing his plan. Everyone nodded and went to get some well-deserved sleep. They will totally need it.

Hi, guys. Long time no see. Sorry you had to wait for this chapter. I didn't know how to writing it. And also as I say in my bored massage my exams are near. And if I am being honest it is next Thursday. And I know that I am in no position to write anything right now. But I just feel guilty for not updating here. Also since I update in my other book. Sorry. Anyway hope you like this chapter. Please if you like it vote and comment. Hope you like it. Sorry again