chapter one

It has been seven years since hiccup and Astrid forced to end their friendship. Since that day their life is hell. Astrid is putting off the fire with the teens during the raids. Hiccup work with gobber in the forge during the raids too. Hiccup is the runt of the village. What Astrid said about it? Will, she wants to punch everyone who said that about him. And Astrid is the best warrior in the village. Her father is proud of her. He thought that she is happy. But she's not. She didn't want to be the best warrior without her best friend beside her. Sure they still friends but it's only in secret. They missed the old times. They can't talk to each other in public. They can talk when Astrid go to the forge to sharp her axe. Just like today. " good morning Astrid" hiccup greeted her. " good morning hiccup " she greeted back. She handles him her axe. " poor axe do you kill Snoutlout with it " he joked make her laugh quietly. Snoutlout had been filtering with Astrid since she ends her friendship with hiccup. " maybe. Do you want to go to the forest today? " she asked. " sure I will catch you " he said and give her the axe.

They meet in the middle of the woods. They now walking while talking and laughing. When they are near the cove they heard a sound say " come toothless we need to find them " a girl's voice said " I can find them if I can fly " a boy's voice said. Hiccup and Astrid walked to the cove to find two dragons they look at each other confused. " where are the boy and the girl " asked Astrid " um there are no one here except us " the blue and yellow dragon said hiccup and Astrid look at the dragon shocked and confused. " what !? " hiccup and Astrid said at the same time confused and in shock. " yes my name is toothless and I'm a night fury and this is stormfly she is a deadly nadder. " the black dragon or toothless said. " you must be Astrid hofferson and hiccup haddock right " the blue and yellow dragon or stormfly said " yes we are" Astrid answered. " we glad that we find you two. We know that it may be strange but you are the dragon prince and princess. " said toothless " what sorry it just a lot to take could you explain " asked hiccup a little shocked. " sure. The dragon prince and princess are two humans who will bring both humans and dragons world together and protect both of them " said toothless. " so let me get that straight me and hiccup are the dragon prince and princess and we have to protect both humans and dragons " Astrid said shocked little scared and shocked. " yes and you will have abilities like fire, flying,  fireproof skin, etc. " stormfly answered them. " any more questions " asked toothless. " yes one more. Why us " asked hiccup while Astrid nodded in agreement. " well it's your density you two deep down love dragons and sees that no need to harm them. And you two born like that so it's your destiny  " toothless answered. Hiccup and Astrid looked at each other and then looked at the dragons " so when we will start training" asked Astrid and hiccup nodded. The two dragons smiled and said, " tomorrow at the same time ". They nodded and go to their homes happy knowing that they will spend time together and fight to something the two believe it's true together.