New story

hey guys. it feel like only last week i finished this fanfiction, but it has already been a year or so. anyway thank you for those who had been with me on this story since day one. this story would have not be here and complete without all of you ofcourse. and thank you for those who are reading this story i hope you all are enjoying this as you are going.

on to what i made this part for. i have started a new fanfiction and i hope that all of you go and show it some support and check it out. if you like it don't forget to vote and comment cause that is what makes me keep going.

Check my account and check Instagram (@hannahstories233)

__________________________

Astrid, a barista and waitress in her family's coffee shop, has always dreamed of becoming a songwriter

Astrid, a barista and waitress in her family's coffee shop, has always dreamed of becoming a songwriter. Henry haddock a famous artist who is looking for a new muse for his songs.  What will happen when Astrid has the chance to bring her songs into light? What will Henry do when he finds himself body crashing in love with the young barista and songwriter who brought his passion into music back? What will the young couple do when the media start talking about their relationship giving Henry's past relationships? How will the fans react? But more importantly what will the young couple do read to find out.