chapter nine

" Thanks chief stoick for the food " said Heather as she got in her boat. She may be a dragon rider but she has always been afraid that berk would kill windsheer.

At the berserker island

" Hey guys, " said Heather as she entered the great hall. She saw everyone decorate.

" Hey heather, " said camille. " hiccup, astrid could I talk to you two alone " she said a bit hiestied. " umm.. sure " said hiccup. They get out of the great hall. "

" So what 's going on " asked Astrid as they were out of the great hall. " So you know how me and fishlegs are friends right? " they nodded. " so he told me today that he knows that you guys aren't dead and that he wants so badly to find you and apologies to you two. And I may or may not tell him that I will help him at the wedding " she said and saw her friend's expression change. She was worried. Do they hate her now? Are they mad at her? " I didn't tell him anything. I just tell him that maybe I will be able to help him. He really want to apologize to you guys " she said worried " please tell me something " she nearly pleaded at that point. " bring him at the edge after dager's wedding " said astrid. " i am really sore- wait what you aren't mad " she asked confused. The couple laugh at her " no we aren't mad fishlegs is a good guy. We know that he would do anything to make things right " said hiccup. " although he wasn't that great for us before, but we know that he would want to make things right'' " so you aren't mad at me " asked heather. " no " they said at the same time. She sighed in relief and hugged them.

" here you guys. Where have you been? " said Camilla as they entered the great hall. " we will tell you guys while we eat "

" so you're telling me that one of the berkians want to apologize to you two" said edward surprising. " yes that just what we are saying " said heather. " and what you will do " asked dager he knew that fishlegs is good guy. And he always wants to make things right. " We say we give him a chance, " said hiccup. " WHAT!!! " they all said except heather. " hiccup and i know fishlegs he is a good guy. Maybe we hadn't been on great terms when we were at berk but we know that he is meaning it and that he really wants an apology " said astrid. " so when will he know " said vanger. " After dager's wedding heather will bring him to the edge " said hiccup. They all nodded and go back to work; they only have four days before the wedding.

Back at berk

" Chief, you want me? " asked Fishlegs when he entered the great hall. " yes fishlegs, I want you and snotlout to witness the wedding of the chief dager chief of the berserker tribe " said stoick. " okay chief " said fishlegs he was about to go but suddenly he said '' chief can i stay at berserker island a few days after the wedding " he asked. " why fishlegs '' stoick asked. '' I asked Heather to help me with something and she says that she can help me after the wedding " he answered. " okay fishlegs you may stay for a few days. '' said stoick. Fishlegs thanked him and went to prepare a boat to go to the berserker island for the wedding of dager. 

A/n: so I change walt to Edward because I think it is. And i ask on Instagram should I change it or not. And the most is to change it. Also i like Edward more. So yeah there is no longer walt it's Edward.