Epilogue

"Dad when are we gonna visit grandpa i want to see him" said a four years old blonde boy. It's been 5 years since hiccup and Astrid got married and their relationship back on track with Berk. After one year of their marriage hiccup and Astrid find the hidden world which they decided to move the dragons their. Aaron and Hannah now rule berk and also have two kids. As Hiccup and Astrid also have two kids. Yasmin and Noah got married too and have one kid. Hiccup and Astrid are the only ones who could visit the hidden world along Hannah and Aaron and at emergency Noah.

"Soon son soon" said Hiccup to his son. Zephyr the oldest a totally mix of Hiccup and Astrid in everything. Nuffink the youngest which also mix of his parents.

Aaron and Hannah had Finn the oldest. And Zara the youngest both the same age as Zephyr and nuffink.

As hiccup put nuffink to sleep he goes to his room to see Astrid getting ready. "I already told Toothless and Stormfly. I tmailed Hannah and told her we are coming everything is ready." She said. Hiccup transferred into a change wing and Astrid put her change wing armor and also the armor of the kids which help them dissapear. As Astrid secured the kids on hiccups back he flew out of the hidden world and into Berk.

As Hannah was on a night patrol she spotted them. "Brother, sister you guys are back" said Hannah as she returned to her regular form. "Shh the kids are sleeping" Astrid hissed but nonetheless hugged her tight. "It's good to be home" said Hiccup as he hugged his sister tightly. "Where is Aaron" asked Astrid. "At the hut waiting for you guys." She said as she led them into the hut at the top of the hill.

"Welcome back sis" said Aaron as he hugged his sister real tight. "How are you and hows my nephew and niece." She asked. "Sleeping let's get the kids there you must all be tired of the trip" said Hannah as she takes Zephyr and Nuffink to get them in bed.

As the night came the two family's spend the time together catching up on everything. That's the life on berk and the hidden world. And the life of the dragon princes and princesses.

And the most important thing is they are all in that together.

Hey guys the story is completely finished now hope you all enjoy reading it. I can't explain how much I'm happy to finish it although it feels like a dream to me. Thank you all. I can't Express how much I'm happy rn. Hope you all have enjoyed the story so far. As if I'm gonna stop writing no in your dream. I'm gonna continue and there is a new fanfiction that should be out due to this week or next week. I still not sure as school returned and I need to focus on this semester. But for sure it will be out soon. Love you guys all. And tell me what do you think of this chapter.