Chapter twenty-seven

"Hiccup" said Stoick. "Stoick how may I help you today" asked Hiccup with a bold voice. "Why why did you left" Asked stoick. They where standing with the Dragons as all the dragon riders where getting ready to lead the dragons to the edge. That's when stoick decided to interpret. "Bold of you to say that Stoick" Said Hiccup. "As far as I remember you and my Father were the ones to drive us away" said Astrid walking to stand beside Hiccup. Soon Harold joined Stoick.

"What do you mean we were the ones to drive you away. We are your fathers we wanted the best for you" said Harold. "Yes best for us best for us is that you separate us you know I loved him and I was just eight still you forced me to break our friendship." Said Astrid. "Best for us that you left me all alone nothing from you given me the cold shoulder when I needed you the most. Only talked to me to tell me how much I'm a disappointed for you" said Hiccup.

"You might though that what you did for us was the best but the truth is that it's not the best. But it's the worst thing you have ever done in your lives" Said Hiccup.

The things both Hiccup and Astrid come to them as a bullet. Not a single word was expected. Well maybe deep down yes.

"Well then give us a second chance to build a relationship together" asked Stoick while Harold nodded. "You know the guys here waited a lot of time to get to just say a simple sorry for us. Fishlegs have done a lot of things he never though he would do. Snotlout change just so when he apologizes we could believe him same here for the twins. Dagur had to save me just so I could forgive him." Said hiccup pointing to everyone while talking.

"You think that after all you did we will just forgive you with a simple 'I'm sorry let's have a relationship' no you need to prove that you really sorry" said Astrid.

"You know it's really amusing seeing how right they were all along" said Hannah as she and Aaron were standing seeing the whole scene. "I would loved to believe our mothers that you would have loved us no matter what and maybe the lost of them made you do a stupid decisions" continued Aaron. "I started to believe that at one point but seeing you today prove my point that you will never change" said Hannah as she and Aaron took off their helmets.

"I'm Hannah Haddock your daughter Stoick"

"And I'm Aaron Hofferson your son Harold"

Stoick and Harold just stood there too shocked to even talk. At this moment two dragons land. "Is the dragons ready to go" Asked Valka.

"Val you you are alive how" asked Stoick.

"Oh I the Dragons didn't intend to kill me as for them me and Ingrid were pregnant when we were taken but we will not talk to you both until Hiccup and Astrid forgive you" said Val.

"Valka those dragons drop them at the edge and those will go to the sentry the rest need some time to be able to even move" said Noah. Valka nodded thanking him and flew away.

"What's wrong with them" asked Yasmin. "Got hurt while capturing them and the net was too tight that there wings got hurt." Explaind Noah. Making Yasmin hitting Spitlout with her axe. "I told you to be gentle you idiot" said Yasmin.

"Hiccup Astrid I guess it will be better if you both get out of here me and Hannah will stay" said Aaron as he notice that they are in no condition to do anything.

They nodded and flew away. Same with the rest of the team. "Noah how much do they need until they can fly" asked Hannah. "Not much by dawn atleast they will be able to fly to a nearby island then they will need to rest" said Noah.

"I will go to Mala and get ships to the nearest island for them" said Dagur.

"Tomorrow morning we will be out of here when you will be ready you will find us before that I don't think so"

Well just one more chapter to go and you are officially free I can't believe that this book is coming near it's end.