Chapter 3

Adora's POV

"Are you both sure that we'd still have do this?" I asked.

"Heck no." - Glimmer.

"Heck yes!" - Bow.

I groaned at their answers as I stepped out of the bathroom wearing a janitor outfit.

"You look like a great janitor Adora!" Bow squealed.

Glimmer groans. "This is nonsense! We're just gonna get ourselves in trouble Bow!"

"We've come this far, we can't back out now! Plus, these janitor props costs my month salary." Bow pouted. "But eh, watching The Horde's concert is worth it!"

Me and Glimmer groaned.

"Aight, let's go troup!" Bow said then steps out of the house while we followed him.

I didn't signed up for this.

-

"We're here." Bow announced as we all hopped out of Glimmer's car.

My eyes widened at the sight.

There are so many people scattered around the building where the concert is.

How can we even get pass through that.

"There's so many people! Do you want us to get squished!?" Glimmer complain.

"Like I said, it'll be worth it in the end." Bow only said while getting our props inside the car. "Spray and towel for you Glimmer." He hands a spray and a towel to Glimmer who only frowns. "Broom for you Adora." He hands me a broom as I only sighs. "And a mop for me! Now we're ready! And together! We're the Janitor squad!"

Bow even posed as me and Glimmer only stared at him weirdly.

"Let's get this over." I said then walks towards the building with Glimmer and Bow trailing behind.

We kept on walking until we reached the crowd, I looked at them hesitantly.

"We can do this." Bow encourage us.

"No, we can't." Me and Glimmer mumble.

"Alright, let go!" Bow squealed then pulled us to the crowd to get inside the building.

While squishing in the crowd, I accidentally dropped my broom making me stop walking to get it.

Really wrong decision because when I looked back up, I lost the sight of Glimmer and Bow because of so many people in here.

I sighed loudly then just go out of the crowd again to call them.

When I finally manage to get out of the crowd, I call them a few times.

"Pick up, pick up." I mumbled still calling them. "Pick up -"

"What did you just called me!?" I heard someone yelled from afar.

I think someone are fighting because of the anger of the voice.

I quickly approached where the voice is coming to see a thief pointing a... Weapon towards a hooded girl who's giving her stuff already.

I immediately stepped in then hits the thief with my broom hardly causing him to faint.

Catra's POV

"Be ready, you guys will be on in thirty minutes." The producer informed us then walks away to check more things.

"You all heard that." Hordak repeated. "Be sure not to mess up." He only looked at me on the last part before walking away.

"Another day, another concert." Lonnie mumbled then lays on the couch with the others.

I walked away and had a desicion to take a fresh air outside since I can't bear breathing the same air as Hordak right now.

"Where you going, Cat?" Kyle asked noticing me.

"Outside."

"There's literally too many people outside, they'll notice you." Rogelio tried to warned me.

"I'll go to the secret exit." I told him.

"Do you want us to go with you then?" Kyle asked.

"No need, I'll be careful."

"Fine, just be back in thirty minutes and please do careful, Catra."

I didn't respond as I took my jacket then wear it as I put the hood on then stepped outside.

I kept on walking, keeping my head down so no one could see my face since I was keep on being met by a huge crowd.

When I got out, I went on a empty street so I can breathe peacefully.

"Don't move!" Someone suddenly said before jumping in front of me making me tilt my head up and to stop my movements.

I only stared at him with one of my eyebrow lifted.

"Give me your belongings!" He said then points an... Rotten stick? At me. What the hell is that. "Why aren't you moving!? I said give me all your belongings!"

"You told me not to move. " I reminds him.

"Don't be sarcastic with me! You won't want to get hurt!" He once again pointed his rotten stick at me. "Now give me your belongings!"

Why is he asking for my stuff? I thought before realizing it. Oh, he must be an homeless person. That's why he wants me to donate on him.

"Are you some kind of an homeless person?" I asked.

He looked at me, his eyebrows creasing. "What did you just called me!?"

"You probably also need to go to an ear clinic but doesn't have enough money for it don't you?" I said slightly pitying him.

"You bit - !"

"Here take this." I pulled out my checkcard from my pocket. "And this too." I gave him my phone from my jacket's pocket. "And this too." I gave him my gold watch. "It sucks that I didn't brought my lambo here. I'd also give that to you either." I mumbled. "By the way, do you want a mansion?"

The homeless person looked at me shocked while carrying all those things I gave him.

He was about to say something when someone hits his head.

He fainted on the floor, and on his back, reveals a a blonde haired girl holding a broom.

What the hell.