Chapter 13

Adora's POV

"I smelled some heavenly smell - woah, ration bars!" Adam said then was just about to grab some when I slap his hand. "Ouch! What was that for?"

"It's for someone else so don't touch it." I glared at him then moved the pack of ration bars away from him.

When I was working at the Cafe, I had learn some recipes in there from our baker.

"I never felt so betrayed, you're choosing someone else to give those delicious ration bars rather than your own brother!" Adam said dramatically.

"Kind of." I smiled making him grumble. "I'll make one again later after school okay? Now stop being so dramatic."

I brought the pack of ration bars at my bag as I sling it on my shoulder.

"I'm off now." I announced.

"Why are you leaving so early? Your class starts at a hour right?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, but I have a tutor today."

"Tutor? A nerd like you have a tutor?" Adam said in disbelief.

"It's about music, and stop calling me a nerd." I glared at him making him chuckle. "Bye now, tell Razz I said bye and love you."

I walked outside of the house then went to the school, since it's still early, there still no bus at this hour so I'll just walk.

I hope Casper likes the ration bars I made for her, so just at least that I can repay her.

I'm really lucky to have a friend like her. She treats me, defends me, and right now, she'll even teach me.

Whoever she'll end up with would be the luckiest person on earth honestly.

I smiled thinking of her as I fastened my walk to school.

After minutes, I finally arrived, I enter the school and as expected, there's no students here yet.

"Good afternoon." I greeted the janitor who's cleaning the hallway as he smiles at me warmly.

I walked around the hallway trying to find Casper -

"Boo," I shrieked when I felt someone suddenly tapped my shoulder.

I heard a familiar voice chuckles making me turn around to glare at her embarrassingly.

"Didn't know you were such a scaredy cat." Casper snicker.

"I hate you." I mumbled.

She chuckled. "By the way, I brought the guitars, let's start now?"

I nodded. "Alright, let's go at the rooftop, it's more peaceful there."

"Rooftop?"

-

"Wow, it's windy here." Casper said feeling the wind.

I smiled while walking towards the bench. "Yup, and also the view is quite breathtaking."

She walked towards the bench then sits with me as she dropped the guitars.

"So, I'm going to teach you how to play a guitar. I'll teach you how to strum since your going to sing later anyway." She explained while positioning the guitar on her hold. "First you position your fingers using your right hand here at the finger board. Then you'll use your other hand to sweep the strings so you can create a sound."

She strum the guitar creating a good sound as I listened carefully.

"Your turn." She handed me the guitar.