Chapter 20

3rd Person's POV:

Adora wake up in the middle of the night because of a sound.

Is that a guitar?

Adora thought, the sound becoming clear to her as she heard guitar strumming outside of their tent.

She sat up seeing her friends and cousin still sleeping as she became confused on how they can't hear the guitar playing either.

Adora stands up, putting some jacket to herself as she opens the doorway on their tent. She walks out of it then walks where they camp this ealier seeing Casper strumming a guitar while sitting on the log that they sat this ealier with the campfire fired up since it's still night.

Adora's eyes widened with blush corrupting her cheeks when Casper looked at her with something unknown in her eyes as she started to sing.

Wise men say only
fools rush in, but
I can't help falling
in love with you.

Casper sang staring romantically and deeply in Adora's eyes as she become lost on it that she didn't even noticed that she was walking towards at the brunette already.

Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling
in love with you?

Casper sang gently and beautifully as while she was, Adora has completely sat next to her. When Casper finished the song, Adora took it as the que to clap at her while smiling proudly.

"Hey, Adora" Casper greeted causing Adora to blush and to stop clapping

"H-Hey" Adora responded then after a few seconds of not saying anything and just staring each other's eyes, Adora looked around not wanting it to be awkward as she spotted the guitar. "Where did you get that guitar?"

"Guess." Casper says playfully making Adora only shook her head with a smile. "The guitar's beautiful isn't it? But not as beautiful as you of course."

Adora's blush deepened as her eyes widened because of the bluntness of the girl besides her. "Oh uh t-thanks"

"Just saying the truth"

"S-So uh, what are you doing here? Aren't you sleepy?" Adora asked changing the topic a little flustered because of the compliments

"I can't sleep, so I decided to play a guitar. Sorry if I wake you up" Casper apologized

"It's alright, though how come the others are still asleep, can't they hear you playing a guitar or something?" Adora said curious

"They are heavy sleepers, even if there's an earthquake they wont wake up." Casper jokes

Adora chuckles. "I guess, I shouldn't have asked"

"Well, since you asks me some questions, it's only fair that I ask you some too"

"Shoot"

Casper leaned in towards Adora who's heart beatened fastly because of their closeness. "Do you like me?"

Adora's eyes widened because of the bluntness as she started to stutter mess. "W-What? I uh um I-I d-do? I-I meant! I-I don -"

Casper puts a hand on Adora's mouth. "Even though I hate when people ramble nonsense, I found when you ramble really cute" She said. "You just only have to say yes or no. I gave you clear answers when you asks me some questions, so answer mine like that too"