Chapter 4

3rd Person's POV

"Are you alright? You're not hurt right?" Adora worriedly asked the brunette in front of her.

"Why did hit him?" Catra retorted backing away from Adora.

Adora looked at Catra confused. "He's trying to hurt you and steal your things?" She said hesitantly.

"He wasn't." Catra scoffed. "He's just a homeless guy wanting me to donate on him, then you just straightly hitted him."

It's Adora's turn to scoff. "He's literally pointing a weapon towards you for you to give him your stuffs! He isn't a homeless guy, he's a thief!"

"That's not a weapon, that's a rotten stick." Catra retorted. "People here have so many sickness. That guy has an ear problem, then you have an eye problem."

Adora started to get pissed off as she then took the weapon that's now on the floor.

"Well why don't we test it on you so we can know if this is a stick or not!?" Adora snapped.

"Now you're trying to hurt me too?" Catra sneered.

"It's because - !"

"This mad girl is trying to hurt me! Help - !" Catra yelled but was immediately cut off by Adora putting a hand in her mouth.

"Shut up!" Adora whispered since guards started appearing, confused by the noise.

Catra tried to resist making Adora drop the weapon and broom and to come closer to Catra to make her stop squirming.

Last thing I want is to go to a prison just because of helping this lunatic girl. Adora thought.

Catra stopped her movements when she saw the pair of blue ocean eyes staring at her.

It was dark, so she couldn't see her face clearly earlier.

She felt herself becoming calm by just staring at those ocean eyes, not knowing any reasons why.

Now to Adora, after seeing the cute - no no erase, the lunatic girl in front of her calm down, she turned towards the direction of the guards to see them not on sight anymore making her sigh in relief.

"Get off me!" Catra said, now snapping back to reality.

Catra pushed Adora making Adora stumbles back at the force and was about to yell in annoyance when her phone rings.

She grabbed her phone at her pocket to see Glimmer calling.

Adora sighs then looked at the brunette in front of her with a sarcastic and annoying smile. "Welp, that's my cue to go. See you never you lunatic lady!" Adora laughs provokingly to make sure the brunette will get annoyed as she runs away.

It sure do made Catra annoyed. "Who are you calling lunatic!? Don't you know who you're talking to - !? Argh!" She yelled in frustration when the blonde girl was now out of sight.

Not even Hordak calls me that, so how dare you say that to me. Catra thought bitterly. I'll make sure to get back on you, mad girl.