Chapter 29

Catra's POV:

"We will be having a concert for Jacob Wilson's birthday and his marriage proposal for Brittany Hills." DT announces.

"Jacob Wilson? The famous millionaire and model!?" Lucas says. "And Brittany Hills!? The famous model and actor!? Wow! Match made in heaven!"

"Yup, so here's our schedule, two pm we'll be having a beach party, five pm is rehearsal, then seven pm is the proposal, he said he wants his proposal at night." DT adds. "He wants the song that you guys would sing will be a marriage song - something like that or just a romance song. Then after that song, he'll propose."

"Is his proposal gonna be on live?" I asks.

"Yup, so be ready now, we'll be going there after a hour. Also, make sure to give them gifts."

-

"Drive! I can hear the beach calling my name desperately!" Frosta says excitedly.

DT allows Adora to let her friends come with us for today, so now currently, Sparkles, Croptop, and Frosta are here with us.

Also, The Crimson Waste band isn't here with us, they're on another van.

"I'm not even inside yet!" DT yelled after counting all of us at the van.

"Well hurry up!"

DT rolled their eyes before hopping in the van. "What happend to that guy again? Why is there foam in his mouth?" He pointed at Bow who fainted and foam forming into his mouth.

"When he saw Catra, he fainted again. I thought he already got used to on her." Adora sighs at her bestfriend.

When we first met at Adora's first concert, that's also the same reaction of him seeing me as Catra.

"Enough chit chat! Bob! Start the car!" Frosta says.

"Alright, everyone ready?" Bob asked starting the engine.

"I'm ready since earlier!" Frosta said as we just chuckle at her excitement.

"Can you stop acting like you've never been into a beach before?" Lonnie deadpanned as the limo started to move.

"Please, you'd act the same if we're going to a restaurant, supermarket or a food convention!" Frosta retorted.

Lonnie opened her mouth for a retort but closed it and said. "Okay, you have point."

"Hey, Catra. Since it's been a long time since we saw you. Can you sing? We missed your voice." Sparkles requested.

"That'll be a hundred dollars." I joked causing Glimmer to facepalm.

"Don't worry, I'll sing for you guys! Free of charge!" Lonnie grinned.

-

"Lonnie you can stop now with your horrible singing! We're here!" Glimmer complained.

"What do you mean horrible! You meant angelic! Look, Adora literally fell asleep because of my singing!" Lonnie said proudly.

"She's literally wearing a headset!" Glimmer retorted looking at Adora who's sleeping peacefully with an headset in her ears while her head is rested on my shoulder.

I'm not complaining though.

"Y-You put it on her!"

"I didn't!"

"You did!"

"I didn't!"

"You did!"

"How did Lonnie became part of a singing band when she can't even sing at all?" Frosta asked me as Lonnie gasps loudly in pain.