Chapter 31

Catra's POV

"- four masked unknown gunners are wanted after barging and traumatizing a lot of people. The crime scene happend at the Luxury beach resort where the famous millionaire and model Jacob Wilson celebrated his birthday party. Luckily, all of them are unharmed, but although, many people at the party were deeply traumatized at what happend." We watched as the news reporter said that. "Sadly, the cctv footages were broken, and people from the event hasn't taken any pictures of the gunners. So instead, they describe to us what they look like. We're going to share their looks so if any of you had been familiar with it, please. Report it immediately. The person who'll brought us those wanted gunners will be awarded by ten million dollars."

"Damn, instant millioner." Sparkles mumbled while we all continues to watch the reporter describe the gunners from Croptop's phone as we sits at the school bus.

It's been yesterday since the birthday party and now we're back at school again.

We then heard Croptop coughs. "Please, they didn't only made the visitors traumatized - including me - they also robbed us. They robbed the most important thing in the world for me...

Bow hides behind Glimmer as they watched the gunners finally retreated making the room left with complete silence.

"Wait, did you stole anything?" They heard one of the gunners said, seems still nerby.

"Oh, I forgot!"

"Well go there now and steal at least a necklace or something!"

"Can't we just leave?"

"What do you want those fools to tell that cops of what we did? That we forced to be the host and made some random doofus moan in stage?"

"Argh! Fine!"

All the people in the room heard the two gunners argued.

Suddenly, one of the gunners entered the room again while all the people watches silently and scared.

The gunner looked around, and after a few seconds, they spotted something that caught their eye as they went to get...

The most important thing in the birthday party...

... The birthday cake" Croptop finished dramatically.

Sparkles then slaps the back of Croptop's head.

"Honestly, you should be thankful that it's only the birthday cake they stole." Sparkles rolled her eyes

Croptop gasps dramatically. "That's just wasn't a cake! That cake was luxury! My dream!" He cried.

"Anyways." Sparkles changed the subject. "There'll be new students today."

"Who?" I asks.

"Mom didn't told me and says we'll found out later." Sparkles says.

"Oh alright."

"Yo, guys, look!" Bow exclaimed looking at his phone.

Adora turned to look at him. "What?"

"A hot and dirty catradora fanart!" Bow squealed then he shows us his phone revealing a fanart of Me and Adora having...

I felt my face burn in embarassment at what I'm seeing.

"The heck! Get that away from me!" Adora shouted flustered as he turn off his phone.

He laughs. "Public just loves the both of you."

"I can see that." Adora mumble.

Bow stared at me with a smirk. "Ever since you sing with The Horde, they've been shipping you guys! They shipped you guys as 'Adoratra' but the better and the most used name is 'Catradora'! They even made a fangroup about you guys, fanarts, Catradora wattpad stories, and many more -"