Chapter 9

Adora's POV

"Who was that girl Adora?" Bow immediately asked as I stepped out of the office.

"I don't know either, I haven't asked her name yet." I answered.

"I definitely ship the two." Glimmer grinned.

"What? Why?" Bow cried. "I thought you're on sail with me on Catradora!"

"What do you mean Catradora?" I asked Bow confused.

"Not really, I like that girl more for our Adora, our school is the first school she's been into! That's literally so heart warming for me." Glimmer said then shed a imaginary tear.

"Psh, you just like her because this is the first school she had enrolled to. She and Adora doesn't even have a romantic moment! So you don't get to ship them!" Bow retorted.

What the hell is happening.

"While your inside the office you just missed out them on top of each other while laying and literally savoring each other's eyes -"

"Glimmer!" I yelled as I felt my cheek heatened up in embarrassment.

"Nah! Her moment with Catra is more romantic, she and her literally yelled with each other on the top of their lungs on that night -"

"Bow!" I yelled at him. "Just stop you two! With your guys weird ship thing!"

"I bet my whole savings that her and Adora will end up with each other." Glimmer smirked.

"And I bet my whole next allowance that Catra and Adora will end up with each other." Bow smirked back.

"That's so impossible Bow, have you forgotten yet that Catra is a celebrity and is not easy to meet up with? Hah, I'm so gonna win this." Glimmer laughs devilishly.

"Destiny has its way to make them both meet up with each other!" Bow said dramatically. "And I bet destiny is already tired with cliche highschool romance story like what you want! Hah, I am so gonna win this with destiny by my side!" Bow laughs devilishly.

"Destiny your face -"

"Stop it you two!" I said getting pissed off. "You both will not bet me with anyone." I glared at both of them.

I heard someone clears their throat making me look at their direction to see the girl earlier. "Am I interrupting?"

"No, no." I dismissed. "So how did your enrollment go?"

"It went well," She mumbled. "Why do I have to go in here every weekdays though?"

"To study of course silly." Glimmer said.

"Study?" She said seems... Shocked?

"Yes, what else are you on school for?" Glimmer asked confused.

"To study, of course." She said while nodding. "Damn it." She mumbled something which I didn't heard.

I smiled. "Well, I'm glad that we'll share the same school."

"Agreed."

"Hah! They'll meet each other often! One point for me!" Glimmer squealed in victory making Bow glare at her.

The girl looked at me confused.

"Don't mind them, they've been on drugs this lately." I waved off.

"What."

"So, what's your name? I haven't gotten it yet." I smiled.

"Oh, it's Casper." Casper said. "What about you?"