Chapter 6

Catra's POV

"Our Catra is growing up!" Kyle sobbed.

"She's no longer a kitten, she's a tiger now! Rawr!" Lonnie sobbed with Kyle.

"Shut up." I said getting pissed off.

We're now at the limo, going back back at our just bought mansion.

"But seriously, what has gotten in your mind to do that? You've never pulled a fan on stage with you before!" Kyle said.

"Love at first audience?" Lonnie teased.

"Yeah and look." Rogelio chimed in with a teasing voice before showing us his phone as we saw myself smirking at that blonde girl while offering my hand towards her.

"She smirked! She smirked y'all! Bob did you saw that!? She smirked!" Lonnie said even at our driver.

"First time your lips isn't just a straight line - wait, I think your whole self now isn't straight at all, if you know what I mean." Kyle wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up. All of you." I said coldly getting really pissed off but they just continued laughing around.

I only ignored them then looked out on the window to calm myself.

While doing so, I remembered that blonde girl again - I wonder what's her name?

The way her face turned so red earlier because of embarrassment and anger is just so funny.

"She's smiling! She smiling y'all! Did you see that Bob!? She's smiling!" I heard Lonnie squealed. "Okay, she's frowning - Bob she's frowning while looking at me, this ain't good - AAAH!"

I made our driver stop the limo as I pushed Lonnie out.

I made our driver drive again as I looked at Kyle and Rogelio in front of me who's dead silent while hearing Lonnie shrieking outside the limo while catching us.

"Any more side comments?" I asked threatenly.

"We're good." Rogelio and Kyle mumbled.

-

"The concert was a blast! You pulling that girl on stage with you made the concert trending!" Hordak said when me and the others walked inside the mansion.

If he said that before I'd probably be in tears of  happiness because after an eternity I finally made him proud again.

I only hummed in response then walks away.

"I'm not done yet talking to you." Hordak's excited voice earlier now turned cold as usual making me stop walking and to turn around to him.

"What do you want to talk about." I muttered.

Hordak clears his throat. "I just want you all to know, that we'll be staying here at Etheria for a month or more."

We looked at him shocked. "What? Why?" I asked.

"You all are out of it, so I don't have to explain any reasons why." Hordak retort. "My decision is final, also, there won't be any concert of you guys will be doing at the meantime, consider it as ya'll vacation that you guys have always wanted. Also, no one could leave this mansion." He only said before walking away.

This is really getting suspicious. Now he wants to stay here?

"Okay..." Kyle trailed off.

"He's plotting something." I mumbled. "I just know it."

"We shouldn't jump into conclusions." Rogelio said.

"He never let us stay on a place after doing a concert there, and plus, aren't you guys curious why he picked this town for us to perform? He's standard is high, he won't easily pick a town like this without getting advantage on it." I explained.