Chapter 30

3rd person's POV

"- then after we perform, we all will go back to the backstage then there'll be a big screen showing a presentation for Jacob and Brittany." Catra explained to the group who nods understanding.

"What kind of presentation?" Huntara asked.

"Some pictures of them both." Catra lied as the others nodded again.

"Okay, now we'll have to do is just wait then." Rogelio said.

"No, we'll still have to prepare our clothing - wait, what is the theme of Jacob's birthday?" Kyle asked.

"Elegant of course, what do you expect? A kid's theme where there's a clown and a magician?" Lonnie said sarcastically.

"I'm just asking." Kyle mumbled rolling his eyes.

"So, we need to wear suits and dresses then?" Rogelio asked.

"Oh, yeah no, I ain't gonna wear a dress!" Lonnie yells.

"Fine, go naked then" Catra deadpanned making Lonnie groan and glare at her.

"Maybe they can let you girls wear suits?" Rogelio guessed.

"Maybe, I'll ask DT later." Catra said.

"But what about Me and the others? We didn't brought any dresses or suits." Adora said. She didn't knew that the birthday will be a ball-like theme.

"There's a mall here nerby, you guys could go there and buy your outfits then come back here at exact six pm." Rogelio tells her as Adora nodded.

"It's already five - we sure took long practing - alright, chop chop now for you Adora." Kyle said.

Adora nodded then stands up from her seat. "Alright, I'll tell the others to meet me at the entrance of the resort so we can go to the mall immediately. So I'll see you guys later at the birthday party?"

"Yep, we'll text you where to go later so you can find us." Rogelio said

"Okay, bye then guys." Adora said walking away.

"I'll be going now aswell." Huntara says making Catra roll her eyes.

"Bye."

"Bye bye."

"Baboosh!"

Rogelio, Lonnie and Kyle said while Adora leaves the room.

And as that happen, they immediately turn towards at Catra who's just staring at the doorway where Adora lefted.

"You guys got all the stuff ready?" Catra asks.

The three smirked. "Ready."

-

"Hmm, so this one or this one?" Glimmer asked the group showing them the two green dresses she's holding.

Frosta was just about to yank her own hair in frustration. "Just pick anything! You're the only one we're waiting!"

"Just pick one!" Glimmer retorts.

Frosta groans more. "You've been saying that since earlier! You aren't even choosing the dress we pick for you! You just straightly say 'hmm, nah. I think I'll look for other more dresses instead blah blah blah'." She mocked.

"I-I'm not!"

The two argues while Adora and Bow watches them with a bored face.

Adora checks her watch to see that it was already 5:40 PM. She knew that they were going to be late if Glimmer didn't hurry up, and just a reminder, they still have to change into their chosen outfits.