Chapter 28

Adora's POV:

I yawns as I heads downstairs, I was meet by DT and the staffs who's preparing a red carpet.

"What is this for?" I asks.

"Our collaborators will be coming now." DT answers.

"Who?"

Before they answered, the doors was slammed open as staffs blows a trumpet before three people - two boys and one girl - comes in walking in the red carpet like a celebrity.

Is this necessary?

"Welcome darlings! Welcome!" DT welcomes them.

"Thanks for collaborating with us." One of the boys says.

"The pleasure is all ours." DT says. "I apologize that The Horde members isn't here to greet you three. They're still asleep since they've been on lots of concerts this past weeks."

"It's alright, we understand."

"Also, I'd like you all to meet Adora. She's the new member of The Horde." DT introduced me as I approached them.

I flashed a smile. "Hello."

"You look alike to someone." The girl says smirking at me. "My future wife." She flirted making me chuckle.

The two boys also laughed at her. "You gotta stop flirting to every girl you see."

"I'm not just flirting with you though, I'm only telling the truth." She winks at me.

"Who told you that I'm marrying you." I smirks back as the two boys let's out an 'ooh's'.

Suddenly a dramatic gasp was heard as we looked at its direction to see Lonnie, Rogelio and Kyle standing with widen eyes.

"Hold my milk and oreo." Lonnie hands it to Kyle as she suddenly runs away to somewhere.

"Rogelio and Kyle. Meet your collaborators. The Crimson Waste." DT says to them.

"Hello." Rogelio and Kyle says in sync.

"This is Lucas and Gayle. And my name is Huntara."  Huntara introduced herself. "But only you can call me baby." She winks at me.

"Why? Does your other girls have other nicknames for you?" I retorts.

Huntara laughs. "I like your attitude." She says as I chuckles.

Suddenly, I felt someone pulls me to their side.

I saw that it was Catra as she stares at Huntara. "Might want to introduce yourselves?"

I glares at Catra even though she can't see it. She's being rude again.

"Oh yeah, sorry I didn't notice you Catra." Huntara clears her throat. "I'm Huntara, the leader of our band and the lead singer. And that is Gayle, the brunette one. He's our guitarist. And that is Lucas, the black haired one. He's our drummer."

"Why do we need collaborators if we already can do what they can do?" Catra asks DT.

This ignorant and rude cat.

"Its to merge each others fans and audience." DT says. "Like for example, some of Crimson Waste fans doesn't listen to The Horde's music. And with this collab. They will start to listen to The Horde's music and will even become a fan because it was featured with their idols. Same to the Crimson Waste."

"Yup, and don't worry, we will do boost The Horde's popularity more. We're quite famous ourselves. You must heard of us before?" Huntara smiles.

"Not at all really." Catra said as the room became awkwardly silent.