Chapter 5

Catra POV

"Where have you been!? You're fourty minutes late! The show should have started earlier!" Rogelio scolded me.

It actually took ages to get back in here inside because of the large crowd outside.

"Wait what happend to you? You look so mad. I've never seen you that mad." Kyle mumbled nervously.

When he said the word 'mad' it made me remember that damn mad girl again from earlier.

"Kyle shut up! She looks even angrier than earlier now." Lonnie mumbles something that I didn't heard.

Rogelio sighs. "Look, Hordak is furious and was finding you since earlier with some guards." He explained. "So we should make this concert a blast so he can tone down his anger."

I nodded at what he said. "Let's just start."

They all just nodded as we all grabbed our instruments.

"We'll start now." Rogelio told the staffs who looked so relieve seeing me.

They then turned all the lights off, and it was our cue to go to the stage secretly which we did.

I heard the confused murmurs of the audience since they couldn't see anything.

I took a deep breathe before playing my electric guitar followed my Rogelio's drum.

Want your bad romance!

I sang followed by the lights turning on again and the audience loud cheering.

I explore my eyes at the crowd like I usually do while still playing my electric guitar, and while exploring my eyes, then  I saw a... Human christmas tree? Who's dancing crazily.

Besides him, I saw an familiar face making my eyes widened slightly to see her here at my concert.

It was that mad girl from earlier.

I saw her eyes widened seeing me aswell making me release a smirk, an idea forming to my head to get back to her.

You're dead blondie.

Adora's POV

"Where have you been!?" - Glimmer.

"Where's the broom!?" - Bow.

Glimmer looked at Bow pissed off. "The broom's more important than Adora to you Bow!?"

"Well Adora is in here one piece but my one dollar broom is no where in sight!" Bow sobbed.

"I got seperated from you guys because of the crowd." I told them. "And the broom's fine -" I cut off myself when I noticed I wasn't holding the broom making me groan remembering I probably left it with that girl earlier.

Glimmer sighs. "You can have this towel as your props. Let's just go."

We all agreed then went to the door where only staff can go through.

The guard first checked our id's as Bow pulled out the fake id's he made.

The guard let us in making Bow squeal in excitement as we went to the changing room to change our janitors clothes quickly.

Luckily no one noticed us since they all seems so busy.

"This concert is perfect!" Bow squealed in excitement. "It also smells so perfect!" He sniffed the place like a dog.

"Bow, gross, stop." Glimmer scolded entering the changing room to change.

I also went to the other changing room then changes.