Chapter 11

Adora's POV

"Razz, calm down. It's not like I'll be entering a war anyway." I calmed down Razz who's sobbing.

"I-Its just that." She sniffed. "It's like yesterday you were in preschool, and now it's your last year in highschool."

I smiled. "Time does go fast."

"I'm just very proud of you dearie." She smiled warmly at me as I hugged Razz tightly.

While doing so, I heard my dear brother sniffing at the back.

"I can hear you crying back there Adumb." I teased.

"I-I'm not crying!" He denied making me chuckle.

I let go of Razz then pecked both of their cheeks. "Well I'm off now, see you guys later."

-

Me and Bow hopped out of the school bus with the others students.

We're now in front of the school watching so many students scattered.

"That bus was like my freedom." I heard Bow mumbled making me look at him to see him looking at the leaving school bus. "Casually leaving."

"You had your vacation already so stop whining." I pulled him with me at the entrance of the school.

"Nooo."

While pulling him, I caught the sight of Casper standing near at the entrance, simply staring at the countless students.

She's new at school so I'll be assisting her all the way here.

"You know what, go find Glimmer." I let go of Bow. "Go now, shoo."

"Now you're abandoning me! Just like how my freedom abandoned me too!" Bow said dramatically before walking inside the school.

I shook my head at him before approaching Casper.

I smirked then puts my hands on Casper's shoulder. "Boo!"

Suprisingly, she didn't even flinched as she turned towards me.

"How did you not get scared?" I pouted.

"My friends does that to me all the time." She muttered.

I nodded. "I'd need to learn more things on how to get you scared then." I smirked. "But in the meantime, let's go get our schedules from Glimmer."

I pulled her with me as we both walked towards inside the school.

"Why on Glimmer? Shouldn't we take it from the principal?" She asked.

"If you don't know yet, Glimmer is the principal's daughter." I told her. "And Glimmer always get our schedules early from her Mom so we wouldn't have to wait on the line."

I pointed towards the office where there's bunch of students in line trying to get their schedules aswell.

Casper nodded understanding.

We spotted Glimmer with Bow who's still sulking.

"Hey, guys." I greeted them.

Glimmer turned towards us before looking down as she suddenly smiled widely. "Hey," She trailed off. "On holding hands phase now huh? Two points for me."

I quickly looked down on my hand to see that it's still linked with Casper who looks like isn't even affected.

I didn't want to remove my hand since I don't want to appear rude or anything as I just simply looked away while feeling my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.