Chapter 33

Adora's POV

"So why are we all here again? The limo is at the parking lot." Casper muttered.

"Well since you've been recruited in soccer as captain even, we'll have some after celebration." Brittany says.

"Yup, Brittany will treat us all for lunch." Lonnie smiled brightly.

"What do you mean me? It's you who'll treat us." Brittany argues.

"No! It's you!"

"No! You!"

The two bickers.

"They both argue as if they're not millionaires." Glimmer rolls her eyes.

So we're here right now in front of the gate of our school after the soccer audition.

I was really nervous since it has been a long time since I played. And luckily, after a few minutes of practicing, I still got my moves before.

And with my Adora and my friends cheering, my confidence boost more to play.

Coach Micah was impressed and nominated me to be the captain which I'm really happy at.

We all started to walk away from school while talking with each other.

"Guys, bad news." Rogelio announced. "The sky is getting dark, I think it might rain." He said making us all look at the sky, seeing that it is getting dark.

"Oh Rogelio, Rogelio, Rogelio." Lonnie said in a spanish tone making us look at her. "We've been through a lot already so many times! Not even thunderstorm can stop us!"

Then suddenly we heard a very loud thunderstorm near making Casper jump in shock and to cling to me causing my heart beats fastly while hearing Lonnie screams loudly.

It suddenly rains us we all immediately look for a near shelter.

When we stopped in there, I immediately removed my jacket to give it to Casper remembering the time when she was in the hospital because of the rain.

"Here - let's get you heatened up and dry." I rambled wrapping my jacket around Casper.

"Thanks." She stared at me making me blush at her gaze.

"Damn it!" We heard Lonnie yelled making us turn to her to see her looking at the sky angrily before she laughs balisticlly. "You think you can beat me Zeus!? Then you're mistaken! Guards!" She yelled before their bodyguards who's wearing raincoats approaches us

The bodyguards then gave us each raincoats with our own designs before walking away.

"What the he -" I heard Casper mumbled but was cut off.

"Woah! I got a raincoat with a bow in the back!" Bow squealed before wearing his raincoat.

"Mine has too many glitters! Lonnie! Replace this!"

"Mine is designed as a lizard."

"Mine is plain but says something in the middle... You stupid Kyle. Well ouch."

I chuckled at their own comments to their raincoats as I wore mine that has a unicorn design.

"Why unicorn?" I asked Lonnie.

"Casper told us that you had an imaginary unicorn pet when you were young." Lonnie teased smirking while wearing her fried chicken designed raincoat.

That made me glare at Casper embarassingly, seeing her wearing a ppe for doctors as she slowly looked at Lonnie darkly.

"Hep hep, before you yell in there - it's just because we really don't want you getting wet okay?" Lonnie explained while smiling cheekily. "We don't want you getting hipothermia again."