Chapter 23

Catra's POV:

I marched my way towards the school after Adora, Glimmer, Bow lefted to go to Glimmer's Mom.

While I go to the school, I told Lonnie, Kyle, and Rogelio to check informations on Hordak's room. He's busy on the conference so he isn't in the mansion nor any guards or staffs are there.

The school is empty, staffs here aren't around aswell.

I walked inside the Principal's office and immediately checked for the desks to find informations.

I read the papers and was about students so I sighs finding it all useless. I spotted a key underneath the papers as I grabbed it then looked at the locked drawer.

I opened it with the key and sighs in relief when it opens as I saw an envelope. I opened it revealing a paper as I reads it.

"Glimmer Moon, the daughter of Angella Moon, runs over an eight year old homeless girl. Now named Frosta Moon. Now living with Angella Moon to hide her daughter's crime."

Such a great news to publish to the media right Angella? I honestly wonder what they'll do to your daughter when that information is released.

We'll find that out when you don't surrender me your school.

My eyes widened at the informations I read. So this is what Hordak was blackmailing to Principal Moon. And that Glimmer runs over Frosta before and now she keeps her as her sister.

I let out a shaky breathe as I grabbed my phone then took a picture on the paper. I jumped a little when my phone rings to see Lonnie calling as I answered it right away.

"Cat! Cat! We found out something!"

"What is it?" I asked.

"Cat! Oh my gosh this is big news! Cat my gosh, Cat - ! Ow! What was that for!?" I heard Lonnie was slapped on the back of her head.

"Give me that." I heard Rogelio says then took over the phone. "We looked over Hordak's desk then saw that underneath the Brightmoon highschool was a treasure worth millions. And that was Hordak's target."

"A treasure." I huffed. "Aren't we goddamn rich enough!? Why the hell does he still want money!?"

"I don't really know." He mumbles ruffling papers.

"Maybe he wants to be the next Elon Musk?" I heard Kyle said at the backround before hearing someone slapped him. "Ow!"

"I found out aswell that he's blackmailing Principal Moon with Glimmer's accident before." I tells them.

I heard Rogelio hums. "So now that it's all connected, we should reveal that in public."

"Yes! And have his butt on prison!" I heard Lonnie cheers.

I sighs. "We'd also need reveal what Glimmer did."

"Well as you said, what she did was an accident so if she's innocent. She won't be put into jail." Rogelio reassures me.

"Alright then. I'll send the pictures to you -"

"Now this school is finally mine!" I heard Hordak's laugh outside with his voice coming near making me panic and to immediately look around for an hiding spot. "Why is the door locked?"

Why the hell does he have to come here now!?

The only option I have to hide is the window as I opens it then looks underneath to see a sill.

I let out a shaky breathe knowing that I might fall.

"Cat! Are you okay!? What's happening!?" I heard they asked through the phone.