Chapter 10

Catra's POV

"YOU ARE WHAT!?" They shrieked.

I'm back at the mansion and I just simply told this three that I'll be going to school starting in Monday.

"Your plan is just to spy on Hordak! And now you're going to school too!?" Rogelio said.

"Catra going to school means you're gonna have to completely study! Study! You heard me? Study! You're coming back at the moment when we were homeschooled!" Kyle said before shivering. "That scary moment."

Lonnie hold her body shivering. "I still remembered that liar teacher said that study will make our brain even more better, but no! It made my brain worst!"

I sighed. "Stop with your guys ruccus." I said. "And I'm not gonna be there to study, I'll just be going on that school to spy on Hordak because I didn't get any information at all earlier. And maybe I can get some informations on the staffs or proffesor aswell. And besides, I can't just re-enter that school if I'm not a student or a staff."

They sighs.

"Cat, you'll be going to that school for a year. A year!" Kyle said.

"Of course I'll drop out immediately after I catched Hordak." I said.

It was silent for a few moment before they sighs again.

"Fine, we'll approve that. Just please be careful okay? We're not there to have your back." Rogelio said as I nodded.

"But before you go to school we're gonna need you to be ready." Lonnie said. "You're going to an highschool and I heard from internet that it is one rollercoaster ride."

"Yup, so sit back and relax since we're gonna explain to you highschool life!" Kyle said as they three stands up while I kept on sitting on my bed.

Kyle grabbed a blackboard then sticked it on the wall in front of me, then Lonnie grabbed some flashlights and focused it on the blackboard as Rogelio turned off the lights.

"First topic of our discussion is the teachers!" Kyle said then wrote teacher in the blackboard. "T.E.A.C.H.E -"

"I know what teacher spelled like."

"Moving on then." Lonnie cleared her throat. "Teachers! They're the one who will make your brain in pain! Will give you tons of trauma, heart attack, anxiety, panic attack, brain desease -"

"You mean assignments, reports, exams and etc right?" I muttered.

"Yeah, that too." Lonnie said. "Next is the subjects!"

"S.U.B.J.E -"

"I know the spelling of subjects too Kyle."

"First is math! It's like eminems rap! You won't understand a crap!" Lonnie explains. "English! Dunno why they make us study that when we already talk in that language!" She continued. "Science! Everything needs to have a reason! Why did you poop!? That should have a logical explanation - !"

"I am very much aware of subjects in school." I rubbed my temple. "Can't we just go to the important part?"

"Alright, schoolmates it is then!" Kyle said then wrote schoolmate in the board. "S.C.H.O.O.L.M.A -"

"I know the spelling of schoolmates."

"Alright, so here it is." Lonnie cleared throat. "At school you'll meet the freshmans, rotc, preps, jv jocks, asian nerds, cool asians, varsity jock, unfriendly -"

"You need to stop watching mean girls, Lonnie." Kyle deadpanned.

"I'll explain it instead." Rogelio cleared his throat. "There are many types of students on school, they all have their own groups of students that they in common with." He explained. "You can make friends so you can gather informations from them about the school's rumors and stuff. But there's an exception on who'd you want to be friends to." He continues. "You'd need to stay away from the popular kids, they have army of delulus that'll attack you if you approach their idols or whatsoever. And lastly the bullies, they're the type of people that'll insult and make fun on you for their own entertainment. You shouldn't approach them so you can stay low profile."

"Aren't the principal and staffs should control those delulus and bullies?" I asked.

Rogelio shrugged. "They can get away at times."

I hummed.

"So yeah, all you have to do is study, avoid those kind of people, and investigate Hordak." Rogelio said then turns on the light again.

I nodded.

"Earlier when you're at the school, did you meet anyone? Does something interest you there?" Lonnie asked.

That made me remember Adora and the events earlier.

I had so much fun earlier, at the milkshake, it's literally so funny to see their surprised face. Then the games and machines we played are fun too and especially teasing Adora is the highlight of the day.

But she made me pissed off too earlier, it took so much patience for me to not snap at her earlier for calling me lunatic again.

But it seems like she never told anyone about her encounter with me on that day so I appreciate it.

"So you did!? Oh my god! You're literally just smiled!" Lonnie squeals. "This is the second time you smiled on this week!"

"Shut up." I mumbled.

The three of the squeals around excitedly as I ignored them.

Then I remembered that milkshake earlier.

What I reasoned was true, if Hordak caught me eating or drinking those kind of foods I'll be on trouble again since he doesn't want me to be fat or whatever. Also, I can't remove my mask anyway.

But now I really want to try it because of the look of Adora's face earlier while drinking it, that milkshake must be really good.

"Can you guys ask our staffs to order a vanilla milkshake?" I told them.

Lonnie looked at me widened eyes. "Vanilla!? Did your taste turned plain now!?"

"Just do it."

"Hmp, fine. I'll order my own milkshakes aswell too." Lonnie pouted then steps out on our room to get the staffs.

"What's gotten into to you? I know you don't drink those kind of drinks." Rogelio asked confused.

"I just got curious." I waved off. "Oh and by the way."

"Yeah?"

"Tell the staffs to build an arcade at the backyard."

"WHAT."