Chapter 35

Adora's POV

I groan before tightening my hug to Catra.

But it felt really weird, I don't smell her scent, and it feels like her body shape isn't the usual aswell.

I slowly opens my eyes revealing Glimmer who's staring at me boredly.

I screams then immediately scoots away from her. "Where's Catra!? And what are you doing here Glimmer!?"

"Do you really have to scream on my face!?" She rolls her eyes. "Also I went to give you this, we're going somewhere right now so wear that."

"Where are we going? It's too early Glim." I checked my alarm clock. "And where's Catra? Is she still sick? Where is she?"

"She's fine." She says. "Now go take a shower, and wear this then come out. Okay? Okay."

Glimmers stepped out of my room before I laid down again wanting to sleep.

"Don't you dare sleep Adora Grayskull!" I heard Glimmer says outside.

I rubs my face stressedly then finally stands up and went on the shower.

I cleans myself through the shower.

I think I had the best sleep last night cuddling Catra.

And I've thinking about what Lonnie, Rogelio and Kyle said. I really should listen to Catra. I didn't knew she's been through a lot. She needs to take a break.

It's time to woman up and not to keep running away because I'm afraid of getting hurt again.

After taking a shower, I took the clothes that Glimmer throwed at me then wears it.

It was a red halter sleeveless dress.

I wonder why is she making me wear this? Are we going somewhere?

I didn't think of it further more then just stepped out of my room.

As soon I stepped out, I heard a guitar playing with flower petals on the ground, and sitting on the chair waiting for me is Catra playing a guitar while smiling.

I think that you are the one for me.

Catra sings staring at me with sincere and love in her eyes as she smiles continuing to play her guitar.

'Cause it gets so hard to breathe
When you're looking at me,
I've never felt so alive and free.

When you're looking at me,
I've never felt so happy
And I've heard of a love
that comes once in a lifetime.

She continues then stands up as she walks towards me with a smile that made my heart beats fastly again.

And I'm pretty sure that
you are that love of mine.

She lets out her hand towards me. "Dance with me?"

I didn't respond and just took her hand making her smile grows as she position us in a dancing position.

'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be
mine, mine.

And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay, when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time.

We sways as we dance while she continues to sing.

Praying to God that
one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions
all of the time, all of the time.

She finishes giving me a last charming smile of hers making my cheeks heatened up staring at her.

"You're not sick?" I asks. "You're lying on me again huh."

She chuckles nervously. "Well I didn't said that I was sick myself, so that doesn't count as a lie." She saves herself. "Why? Do you want me sick?"

I shook my head while smiling. "Touché." I hugs her again. "I'm ready to listen to you."

-

"Why didn't you told me after you guys got Hordak arrested?" I asked.

"I thought that you wouldn't want to see me anymore considering that you hate me the first time we met - me as Catra." Catra explains.

"Then after me and you are friends - as Catra. Why didn't you still told me?"

She sighs. "I'm afraid what your reaction would be. I mean you don't always find out that two people you know is one right?" She says before smirking. "That the two people you love is one."

"Don't go teasing me, you're still not off the cliff." I glares at her.

She chuckles lightly. "But I swear, yesterday where you blowed up to me is the day where I planned to confess you everything." She says turning serious. "That me and Casper are one." She paused then gave me a lovingly smile. "That I love you."

I felt my cheeks burned up after what she said on the last part as I looked away.

"You and your mouth." I mumbles.

She chuckles. "Better get used to it, 'cause there won't be a day that I won't make you feel loved."

We suddenly heard squealing with a followed shut up coming from the bathroom.

"They're listening on us aren't they." I whispered to Catra.

"I thought they got out of the house already." She whispers back. "But hey, wanna put on a show on them?"

"Tell me about it." I smiles.

She snickers then helds my cheek by her hand as she slowly leans her face on mine catching me off guard to make my cheeks heatened up a lot more on our distance.

Loud screams were heard coming from the bathroom with a loud thud.

"Oh my god they fainted!"

"Lonnie! Bow!"