Chapter 18

3rd person's POV

"Remember, no boys are aloud to get close to you, Adam, beat those boys up if you see one that's trying to get close to your sister." Razz commanded sternly

"Aye aye, Granny" Adam answered saluting

"Alright, enough murderous banters, goodbye now Razz, take care of yourself okay? Also, I told the neighbors to check on you daily so if you see them eyeing you, don't beat them up, alright?" Adora said pleadingly

Razz nodded. "Alright, dearie"

Adora smiled as she, Adam, and Razz shared a tight hug. "Love you" Adora and Adam mumbled

"I love you both either" The old lady respond

After they broke the hug, Adora and Adam hopped in their car. Adora and Adam was in the backseat while their driver drives them in their school.

Yes, they have a driver now.

Casper rent him for them, so after they arrived at the school, the driver could return the car in their house.

"Ready to get this day started, Adorka?" Adam asked smirking

Adora smiled. "Ready as I'll ever be, Adumb."

-

"Where are you four going?" Hordak asks.

"We're taking a road trip since we're getting pretty homesick here at the mansion." I says.

He glares at me. "Fine, but I'll send some bodyguards to watch you four."

I sighs silently. "Fine."

We'll just have to beat them up then get their phones so we can update Hordak false reports.

"Alright, you may go."

-

"What's the number of our bus?" Adam asked Adora as she checked their paper.

"Number nine." Adora answered

Adam nodded as they walked finding where's the bus nine. When they reached it, their friends was already there waiting for them with grins on their faces.

"Hey! Over here!" Bow shouted

The two walked over to Bow, Glimmer and Frosta - Glimmer's little sister. Casper isn't on the sight though.

"Hey guys." Adora and Adam greeted as Adam turned to Frosta. "Hey Frosta! Long time no see. You're joining us?"

"No, I'm just here because I'm the driver of the bus." Frosta says sarcastically.

"Frosta." Glimmer scolds. "And hey Adam. How's work?"

"Our work's salary increase so work has been pretty great." Adam says as Glimmer nods.

"We're on the same bus right?" Bow asks.

"Me and Adam's bus number is ten." Adora said

"Nice! Same as ours." Bow says excitedly. "Come on, let's go!"

"Wait, where's Casper?" Adora asks.

"Here." Casper whispered to Adora's ear making Adora shriek causing the others to laugh.

"That was mean." Adora pouts before smiling and hug Casper who was red under her grasp. "I'm glad you made it!"

"Ooo lala." Lonnie says earning Adora's attention.

Adora pulled away. "You guys are Casper's friends or relatives?"

"Friends." Rogelio answered.

Lonnie nods. "I'm Lonna."