Chapter 25

Catra's POV:

"And we're here." I told her as the limo stops.

I looked at her to see her admiring the mansion while her mouth slightly agape.

"Careful, your saliva might dirt up my limo." I teases her making her stop admiring the place as she glares at me.

Cute.

I really love teasing her.

The way her eyes squints at me as her nose crunches.

"Lets go." I says as we hops out of them limo.

She follows me as we enter the mansion as we were met by Lonnie, Kyle, and Rogelio who's holding a banner of 'Welcome Adora'.

"Welcome to the band!" They cheers.

Adora smiles. "Thank you, everyone." She says shyly. "At least they have manners, unlike you." She glares at me.

I only chuckles silently at what she says to me.

"Why? Is she not treating you like a princess." Lonnie gasps. "Cat, I read a book about 'how to get a lover if you're lonely in life and have no lover since birth' and the rule 1 is to always treat them like a prin -"

I shoved an apple on her mouth to make her stop talking. "You seem hungry, you should eat."

"Hello, ma'am and sirs. Sorry to interrupt but the new manager is here." One of our maid says.

I turned serious hearing it.

I hope she or he are far from Hordak's persona.

Strict, abusive, and always serious.

"Ladies, gentlemen and non binary pals!" We heard a loud voice coming from the door outside before it was blasted open. "It is, I! DT! Your new talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it, manager!"

"What." I mumbles not understanding anything.

"Well, one thing here, if you messed up we call police on you." Lonnie took a telephone.

"Me? Messed up?" DT scoffs. "If anything I'll do the opposite of that! I'll make The Horde a lot more famous than it already is!"

"We'll see about that." Lonnie mumbles then slowly puts the telephone back.

"Alright - wait, is that the girl that Catra you pulled on stage?" DT asked noticing Adora.

I nodded.

"Fantastic! Now you're here, we can have the band have some romance." DT said dramatically. "The ship name will be Catradora! People will love it! Next thing you knew they'll edit you on tiktok with some dramatic love song in the backround."

"Romance? Catradora? You mean people will ship me with you?" Adora's face forms in disgust while staring at me.

"Same reaction as yours." I shrugged.

"So if we'll have some romance, we'll need a love song, so step one is we'll create a love song!" DT says. "To have some inspirations, we'll watch some dramatic romance movies."

-

"What are we watching?" I asks.

"Blue is the warmest color." DT said as they turned off the lights then sits on a couch.

I nodded then turns towards Adora. "Careful not to fall for me all through this romance stuffs that'll happen, aight mad girl?"

"You wish." She sticks out her tounge on me.