fourteen

Minho

Opening the car door with a jisung in my arms was not easy but I did it anyway
Is this why people invest in Teslas

"A-alpha I'm gonna t-throw up, don't put m-me in your car"

"So I'm supposed to leave you out here in the cold. Are you insane? I'll give you a plastic bag, I have some in the front compartment just in case. Just relax for me okay"
He nodded weakly, letting go of his tense grip on my shoulder.

I placed him on the passenger seat beside the driver's seat so i could keep an eye on him. Pushing the backrest backwards so he could somewhat lay down.

I started driving (and ignoring speed limits) because I couldn't bear looking at the sick boy beside me

Why does he feel unwell all of a sudden? He was just fine in school just now

My eyes shot wide when I heard a sudden moan escape Jisung's mouth
I quickly pulled into the driveway of his house before turning to look at him. His back was arched and his hands gripped the car seat like his life depended on it.

"H-heat! A-alpha it hurts s-so so bad ah!"

He thrashed around in visible pain, eyes shutting, trying to contain himself from screaming

So that's why he feels unwell
It's his heat

"Alpha! Want it, want you. Please please please fuck me!"

In all honesty I had no problem with the thought of pounding into him like there's no tomorrow, its not like he's just anyone. He is my mate so there's nothing wrong with it.
But I knew this was just the desire burning in him due to his heat.
I didn't want him to wake up the next morning feeling disgusted or like he had been used.

"Let's go inside first baby. Stay patient for me, just a while okay."

He stumbled out of the car, attempting to walk without my help but he collapsed due to his cramps. Catching him before he hit the ground i let out a sigh at his stubbornness before picking him up to carry him inside.

He planted his face on my neck and attempted cover himself in my scent. Then starting to kiss and nibble on it as i walked up the stairs.
Deeming that he wasn't able to control himself, i allowed him to do what he wanted.

He immediately grinded against me when l placed him on his bed.

"Baby stop. I can't, your thoughts are clouded. I don't have your consent"
I said as i tried to pry his arms off my neck and shoulder

"No! N-no please I want this. I trust you. Please I can't stand it. It hurts I need you please."

"Baby im so so sorry, i really can't"

Tears started forming in his eyes and a rush of guilt coursed through me, feeling sorry for pushing my own boyfriend away

"D-don't you l-love me?"

My heart started pounding, not knowing how to deal with this new situation

"Of course i do, which is why I can't do this, I don't want you to regret any of this. I can't have you hating me after. I won't ever forgive myself if you do."

"Please I told you im fine with it. I want this, stop pushing me away alpha it hurts."
He grabbed my hand and looked at me with innocent eyes

I could feel myself losing control as well. Jisung's scent mixed with the pheromones he was releasing was pushing me to my rut. Desire was growing in the pit of my stomach and I knew if I stayed with him any longer I wouldn't be able to hold myself back

I had to make my decision now
____________

Next chapter oops