C39

The Cullens witnesses arriving meant more Quileute boys and girls phasing .

Cherry who spent most of her days on the Rez hated it . She didn't want this whole life changing thing for kids barely in their teens not to mention those that were almost teens .

She and Leah were given the task to assist the girls with everything from training to helping them ease into this way of life and to be there for them as morale support .

One girl was Seth's age and she had a hard time adjusting . She wanted to stay friends with her friends ,but like everyone else wasn't allowed to .

There were two sixteen year olds who had been real bitchy popular girls before they phased . They're a nightmare to the two older girls .

" I am seriously going to kick Andrea's head in one of these days ", Leah grumbled to Cherry when one of the two bitchy girls was out on patrol with Seth and a girl named Tonya .

" Yeah , don't forget Kiki also. They've become second Zara's ", Cherry agreed from where she sat at the kitchen table of the pack house , doing her homework.

Leah was sat opposite her with a cup of green tea of all teas  . Cherry don't like green tea ,but she didn't say anything to Leah about it . Said girl had the right to drink whatever she wanted .

Cherry preferred rooibos tea or just the ordinary usual one.

" Thank goodness Zara isn't like that anymore ," Leah said .

Cherry giggled softly at that ,but didn't comment on it .

She looked up from her homework when Sam followed by one of the new boys came walking into the house .

She smiled at him and he smiled back and winked at her .

Goodness ,she loved him so much she didn't think she could ever stay away from him.

" Where's the girls ?", he asked as he walked over to the fridge , pulling out two cans of soda . He handed one to the boy and opened the other one for himself.

" We're finished training for the day . They had some chores to do for their parents and some had homework ", Leah answered ," Two of them went with Seth on patrol so he can show them the ropes ".

Sam nodded in understanding as he walked over to where Cherry sat to pick her up and sit down in the chair before placing her on his lap .

He did this all without any effort . It was like she was a feather or a piece of clothing .

She didn't complain about that . She actually liked it that he did that .

A soft smile played on her lips that he didn't see because he was looking over her shoulder at her homework .

He smiled at her almost childish handwriting ,but didn't remark upon it . Instead he peppered kisses all over the back of her neck and the exposed skin of her shoulders .

She giggled as his lips touched a particular ticklish spot . That caused him to smile against her skin before he began to nibble softly on her right ear  .

She giggled again and tried to pull her ear away from him ,but he wound his arms tightly around her , holding her in place .

" Saaam ," she whined ," Stop . I have homework to finish ."

He stopped, but  still held her against him .
He didn't want to let her go . He liked holding her and she knew it .

Leah almost gagged at the affection Sam was showing the younger girl . She almost resented the petite brunette for taking the love that once was hers and yet she didn't feel that so much anymore because of Jeremy Gilbert .