C42

Cherry stood beside Jacob Black in her wolf form while watching the back and forth exchanging of words between the Volturi leader Aro and the Cullens .

She hated being there . She was there without her own consent .

Why was it that Bella Swan was once again the cause of this whole problem all of them were in ?.

Did her love for Edward make her blind to all the troubles  she'd caused ?.

First it was being in a relationship with a Vampire and being the cause of Victoria killing innocent people to form an army of newborns .

Then she went and got herself pregnant on her honeymoon with Edward and giving birth to a child .

Bella's obsession with the Cullens caused a chain of events that could never be undone.

Everyone might not see the light of day because of this last big event .

If it is even the last one .

Was this the end of all the supernatural beings in this world?.

Cherry wasn't sure . She didn't want to die here today ,though.

She wanted to live . Finish school and maybe go to college . Get married when she was ready and have kids .

Now that seemed like a dream just because trouble magnet Bella was at it again .

How typical .

" Stop thinking like that," Jacob said ," I'm sorry that we're in this mess because we...I wanted to help Bella and her family . But just remember if Renesmee gets killed today Seth'll die too ."

Cherry sighed, but didn't say anything back to him . She couldn't protest against that logic. Yet she felt like she wanted to because this was her life on the line too . And Sam's . And Everyone of the two Packs' .

So she could protest if she wanted to . But she didn't  .....even if she felt like she wanted to.

She looked at the ground tired of actually looking at those awful marble like Volturi Vamps with their disgusting arrogant ways .

" Would you stop ?. "

" Sorry ,Jake ."

" Gmf".

She wiggled her nose like a rabbit in answer to his snort . After that she remained quiet and for once paid attention .

She'd just missed the Volturi killing the blond Denali who'd started this . Irina , Laurent's mate .

She felt sort of sorry for her sisters .  They've lost another family member of theirs . How incredibly horrible .

Well... actually it's sad not horrible . Sad because life just kicked the sisters in the gut and made them broken like toys in a junk pile .

Uh....not toys . Maybe something different . Like glass .

That's it!. Porcelain do_

Her eyes landed on one of the Volturi's witnesses . She knew that woman . She'd seen her maybe two years ago in Seattle .

" Uh.... Jacob ?".

" Yes , Cherry Blossoms ?".

" Look at that witness on the right of Aro. The one in the blue dress . That's my mother Darlene Pierce ."

" Wait ,What?! . Are you sure ?".

" Yes".

" When did she become a...a _"