C36

Why did she think thinks were going to alright?.

Because things weren't . 

She missed Sam more than anything. He still didn't answer her texts or her calls , which hurt a lot more than she could really handle .

She'd finally joined Jacob and had started doing patrols around the Cullens' house .

More often than not she'd come to the stream that separated the two territories and wish she could jump over and go see Sam ,but she didn't because she didn't want Jacob to be angry with her and she didn't want to get herself killed by the Uley pack members even though she's an imprint . Paul in all his hot-headedness might just ignore their sacred law of not hurting an imprint .

She once caught a glimpse of the huge black wolf running alongside the stream while she herself was in human form and all she could do was longingly watch him disappear into the trees .

Things were going better for Bella now . She looked a bit more healthy and not a corpse .

The Mystic Falls gang was still around and Alaric had exhausted his investigating materials for this whole situation .

The only possibility ,that there had been other similar situations in  the past, that stood out was a tribe in Brazil .

Alice and Jasper looked quite intrigued by it ,but that was about all interest that anyone showed.

Alaric also found some really interesting thing about her heritage and of the Cullens' kind .

There were another Döppelganger or three long before Tatia or Katherine and the two current ones .

The first was an Egyptian . A daughter of a Pharoah who married a noble man from Ancient Greece .  Her name Chione meant Mythical Nile Daughter which was very strange because in Greek it also meant Snow Queen .

Why was that Döppelganger called Chione?.

Then after Chione there was Accalia which is a Latin name and it means She-Wolf .

Accalia had a special  gene that seemed to have vanished after her .

Accalia was strangely the daughter of Chione and her mother's perfect replica .

It was Accalia's blood that made the Cullens' kind .

She was far younger only fourteen  when some of her blood was taken by a witch that said witch used to turn her own son into a Vampire ,or as they're known by the Quileute tribe, the Cold Ones .

That witch had been trying ,just like Esther the mother of the Originals of Damon and Stefan's kind, to keep her son alive without having to worry about ever losing him .

Instead she created a monster who's bloodlust was greater than any of the later ones  of his kind.

He'd destroyed entire villages just for the sake of having fun .

It was said that the Volturi killed him in the time of the Italian Renaissance to rid the world of such a monstrosity .

Accalia's name portrayed who she really was . A wolf and it was her genes that now ran through  Cherry .

Elena had thrown a tantrum at having been skipped over from getting the same genes . She didn't want to just be some human Döppelganger with just the Döppelganger blood that made her special . She wanted to be a wolf and be able to protect herself for once .

She now seemed to have a huge grudge against Cherry which was really stupid .

" EJ for a boy", Bella was telling Cherry and Rosalie while they were sitting together talking about baby names," and Renesmee for a girl . What do you guys think?".