C28

She stood with the other wolves feeling anxious and nervous about the fight that's to come .

They already phased and just waited for the signal  from the Cullens .

With them stood Bonnie who'd opted to stay with them rather than the Cullens , Caroline and the Salvatore brothers .

Somewhere nearer to the Cullens baseball clearing Jeremy ,Alaric ,Matt and Tyler waited .

They didn't want to wait with the Cullens either.

Cherry's stomach churned and it felt like her nerves were strangely tingling with a sort of ticklish feeling .

She hated the waiting that endlessly stretched out before them  .

They'd been there since dawn . It was a miracle that none of the wolves started a fight to get rid of the high emotions that ran through the whole pack .

The only pack members that wasn't there was Jacob and Seth . The former having taken first watch over Bella and being a link to the pack for Edward Cullen ,so he could know what was going on .

The latter was being kept out of the fight , but also kept busy with doing the same job that Jacob did . He'll continue that duty once  Jacob comes to join the rest of the pack .

Cherry wasn't sure if Jacob would be on time for the first attack .

Bella's been adamantly trying to keep him from fighting . She'd tried that on Cherry too, but Cherry had kept herself deaf from her sister's pestering .

So , here she was standing in between Sam's front paws , waiting to be let loose so she can vent off some of the tension that had slowly began to build inside of her .

She cringed inwardly when she felt a wet huge tongue licking at her ears and she knew that Sam was just trying to help her even though he was going at it all wrong by leaving slobber all over her ears .

She shook her head viciously ,wet slobber raining everywhere and she heard a few comments when some of it hit the other wolves.

" Watch it !", Paul Lahote  was the last to complain shouting through the pack link  ",I don't want Sam's germs  all over me ".

" I got no germs ,Paul . Anyway, shut up and listen . I think it's starting ",Sam replied while perking up an ear .

Everyone listened and Cherry couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief when she heard the unmistakable start of a fight .

" The hell with the signal . Let's get !", Sam shouted  and they did running towards the clearing .

Cherry didn't bat an eyelid when Jacob jumped  into the throng  from the side , nudging Bonnie to get on his back .

The little mocha skinned girl did just that . She couldn't run as fast as them and Jacob was a much needed gift for arriving at the right time .

Then they were there bursting through the trees and Cherry landed her first blow against a short vampire boy ,biting his arm clean off .

And so the battle began .
           🐺🖤🐺🖤🐺
She was running snapping and yapping at the feet of the enemy .

With each Vampire newborn falling the adrenaline rush grew and she began to enjoy herself .

Yeah ,they tasted disgusting and she'd be scrubbing her mouth thoroughly after this ,but she loved the feel of the satisfaction of ending the undead life of someone who was purely created to kill her family .

The fight was fast paced and people and wolves blurred by like trees did by a fast car .

Paul and Emmett fought together like they hadn't had any differences in the past . Helping each other out of a few tight spots . Watching each other's backs .