⛓Chapter 58: A

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"She's missing?" Jennie heard after eavesdropping from upstairs. Taehyung and the others were planning on how to find Jisoo but they didn't want to say anything to Jennie thinking she's still mad.

"Jen!" Taehyung immediately stood up. "You're awake."

"Why are you saying Jisoo's missing?" She went downstairs and sat with them. "Is it because I yelled at her? She was mad at me, wasn't she? Clearly she is."

"She wasn't mad at you, okay? She wanted to distance herself from you so you'll get better but no one knew she was gonna leave us all alone." Taehyung explained. "We're planning on searching for her. It's up to you if you want to help or not."

"Of course I will. I was hoping I could apologize to her after what I did. She was clueless as well as Yoongi and all I have to blame is the killer." Taehyung genuinely smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you." He quietly said and patted her head from the back.

"Jisoo's still my friend. I could never be mad at her for too long. I still love her at the end of the day." Taehyung chuckled and pulled away.

"Are you lovebirds done? We still have work to do, you know?" Lisa interrupted.

"Right. As I was saying, Jungkook and I are going to Neon Street to find her. The both of you try to ask help from the police. Try persuading them to help us. We can't do this on our own." Taehyung continued instructing and after breakfast, they went on with their assigned tasks.

"Your friend and I had a deal. She brought us to that empty place and wasted our time. We won't be extending our hands for this foolishness." Jennie and Lisa looked at each other in disbelief.

"Sir, our friends keep getting taken. They've been missing for a long time yet you chose not to help us? Is this a game to you? Does it seem like we're only playing around here? We need you in this dangerous situation!" Jennie expressed her anger, getting everyone's attention in the station.

"My friend's right. We've been asking for your help countless time but you keep giving us excuses. Jisoo got it wrong this time but that doesn't mean we're fooling you. Aren't you people supposed to help those in need? Or you're just too pathetic, making people think you're heroes when in fact, you're lazy and unfair." Lisa spoke, emphasizing her last words.

But the police didn't say anything and signaled his men to take them away. They came to the girls and forced them out. "Wait! What are you doing?!"

"This is outrageous!! Let us go! You have no right to do this to us!!" The police pushed them outside and even blocked them from coming back in.

"The chief doesn't want you and your friends around the station so stay away if you don't want things to get worse." They went in and left the two girls speechless.

"What the fuck?" Jennie looked at Lisa. "Are they being serious?! Hey!! Hey you piece of garbage!" She shouted at the entrance.

"We better tell the boys about this. I don't think we can get anything from these rotten idiots."

Taehyung and Jungkook just arrived in Neon Street. Just like before, the whole place didn't look lively as it is during night time. Only a few are walking around since it's eleven in the morning.