⛓Chapter 6: T

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"Is that..burnt toast?!" Seokjin kept sniffing the air the moment he woke up. "Who's in the kitchen?!" He quickly went out of bed and ran downstairs.

"Oh no no.. It's Seokjin. We're dead." Taehyung and Jimin panicked and looked for a place to hide. It's six in the morning and the two felt hungry.

"Chae's room." Jimin said after seeing Chaeyoung's room open. Both of them ran inside and quietly closed the door. "Phew." He looked at sleeping Chaeyoung with all of her stuffed toys surrounding her. "Chae~" He sneakily walked towards her bed and pulled her blanket down.

"What the-!" She quickly sat down and sighed after seeing the two. "What are you two doing this early?"

"Hiding from Jin." Taehyung answered. "Jimin burned the toast and Jin knew about it. Good thing your room was open."

Jimin was laughing until he noticed something. His expression became serious in an instant. "Why is your room open? Who's in here?"

Chaeyoung cocked her head to the side, not knowing the reason too. "Maybe-"

Before she could finish her theory, Jennie came out of the bathroom while brushing her teeth. Her hair's wrapped with a pink towel and she was wearing a loose shirt. She looked at the two guys near the door. It only took Taehyung a couple of seconds to notice something.

"O-oh my god." He quickly covered his eyes and turned around. "Oh god. I didn't just see that." Jennie looked at herself and crossed her arms around her chest area. "How many times do I have to remind you to wear your bra at home?!"

Jimin immediately widened his eyes and shifted his eyes to Chaeyoung. "Nope. I didn't see that too. No Ms." Chaeyoung only laughed and left the bed to come to Jennie.

"I think you boys should leave." They quickly nodded and left Chaeyoung's room. She faced Jennie and laughed again. "Why are you here? Don't you have a bathroom in your room?"

"The water's not running in my room and I didn't know Jimin and Tae would come in here! I totally didn't see that coming!"

"Good thing our boys aren't too perverted or else.." She laughed again and Jennie just glared at her. "Okay, okay.. I'll stop" ... "But did you see their faces?! Taehyung was turning red!"

"What the fuck Chae? Shut up." She playfully pushed her away and Chaeyoung just fell on the floor laughing.

Meanwhile at the kitchen, Jin kept accusing Jisoo that it was her who burned the toast. "I clearly saw you standing in front of the toaster! You were in the scene of this food crime! Isn't that enough evidence?!"

"I was in the motherfucking scene but I wasn't the one who did it, birdbrain! Did you see me put those bread in? No, right? You have no right to accuse me."

"Wahhh.. You're the terrible cook in this house. It explains why the toast was burned! Don't give me reasons and just admit."

"Why do you have to be such a dumbass?!"

"Hey! Hey!" Lisa and Jungkook arrived and the two younger kids stood in between. "Jisoo, calm down. You're right, he's a dumbass. He won't get what you mean even if you explain it a million times."

"Jin, it's just one toast. Don't fight over this. Jisoo would admit to her mistake, you know she will." Jungkook said.

"Then who put the bread in? Is there a ghost in this house? She's just scared to admit-" Jungkook had it and covered Jin's mouth with his hands and dragged him to his room.

Taehyung and Jimin, the culprits, watched their two oldest friends argue when they knew the whole truth to themselves.

Sometimes, things are misunderstood when it comes to finding out who's responsible for something. Judgement, unfortunately, comes before knowing the whole, true story.

Jimin and Chaeyoung were the first ones to go to Neon Street. She owns a little but classy boutique and Lisa helps her with it. "Hey look. It's Ashley." She said when she saw Ashley across the street.

Jimin looked at his friend's expression. "Are you that happy to see her? Why are you so kind to her when you only met her recently?"

"She's kind to me so I'm just returning the favor. By the way, Chim.. How did you two know each other? You never told us about it." Jimin sighed and kept walking. Chaeyoung knew she couldn't force him so she only kept her mouth shut and caught up with him.

"I liked her." She stopped walking. "The only person I sincerely liked." He turned to his side and noticed she wasn't walking with him. "Chae?" He turned around and found her a meter further from him. She was looking at Ashley who is helping an old woman with her groceries. Her brows furrowed.

"You liked her?" Jimin walked a few steps closer and held her hand, making her look at him.

"That was years ago, Chae. And she humiliated me by turning me down when I prepared a lot of things for her. She didn't even tell me why and I still hate her for that."

"I guess.." She quietly said.

Jimin wrapped his arms around her shoulder and continued walking. Still, Chaeyoung couldn't stop thinking about it. Jimin actually liked someone despite his unloyal character. A mix if emotions took over her as they head to her boutique.

--
I was unable to update yesterday! I'm sorryy🙏 But I hope this chapter made up for it.. Few more flashbacks left before the action starts!!😖💗

And by the way, please install the choeaedol app and vote for BP or BTS!! We still need a lot of blinks, like really, really, need to recruit more. It's kind of related to AAAs so we really need to work harder for our girls!☺