⛓Chapter 49: T

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"I'm going to Prim Bridge." Jisoo spoke. They wide-eyed looked at her in disbelief.

"Are you out of your mind? Did you forget about what happened to Jin and Namjoon when they went there?" Taehyung, as her brother, protested.

"I don't get you." Lisa suddenly spoke and crossed her arms. "Soo, that place is unknown to all of us. We don't know what else is out there. If you go, you could face horrifying consequences."

"I also thought of that, Lis. I know my plan sounds utterly ridiculous and thoughtless but that's where they kept Hoseok-- No, actually, maybe they already moved him because we found out.. because one of you found out and you're about to get busted because of it. That place doesn't seem ordinary to me. There has to be something we're missing."

After their discussion during lunch, Jisoo came to her room and reread all the notes again when she suddenly heard a knock and Jennie went in. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

Jisoo closed the journal and patted the space beside her. "Is something bothering you? I noticed you were being too silent these days. You normally voice out everything you want to say."

"I've been acting different, haven't I? I just.." Jennie looked at her hands and sighed heavily. "Is it weird that I feel scared?"

Jisoo furrowed her brows. "Scared? Scared of what?" Her suspicious raised for a second. "Do you have anything to say to me, Jennie?"

She looked at Jisoo's face and gulped. "I d-don't seem to be myself lately and I know you've noticed that too. I'm afraid I'm starting to lose my sanity over this. I get too worried. I get too scared. I.. I'm feeling lost but I don't know exactly why this is happening to me. I thought I was fine."

"Jen, we're all scared, even the killer, probably. I think I know why you're feeling this. Whatever's happening to us right now is getting the best of you. Control your mind. We need to be strong in a time like this. I'll do everything that I can to put an end to this mystery, I promise you that."

That night after having their dinner, Jisoo started listing everything she had noticed after playing a little mind game with them earlier. She took note of their reactions when she mentioned Prim Bridge and her plan on knowing more about the place.

What Jennie opened up to her also made her worried. The things happening to them is affecting their mental state too. Being scared and overly worried about their safety.

"I wish I could ask for your help with this, Joon. It's getting worse." She massaged her temple and lied down on the bed. "I should do a research about Prim Village and find a way to find the others. I can't lose my mind. Keep it together Kim Jisoo."

Another knocking once again was heard but it was Yoongi this time. "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything."

"Not a problem, Yoongs. You Mins are in a desperate need of advices, aren't you? Jennie actually came to me earlier and confessed that she's beginning to lose her sanity. I've never seen her in a weak state like this."

"She said that?" He asked with a bit of confusion. "I better check on her too. I only came here to give this to you." He handed her a piece of blue folded paper. "I just found that this morning stuck between my books. It's from Jin."

"I don't know what could happen but if anything does happen to us, be by her side. She would need a lot of help. She could look independent but trust me, she also needs a helping hand from time to time. I just want to tell you in case you don't know that about her." Jisoo read. "How sure are you that it's me he's talking about?"

"Who else could it be? You mentioned you want to go and find out more about Prim Bridge this afternoon. I'll go with you. You're gonna need help with this." Jisoo smiled and nodded. She didn't want to decline because she, herself, is also doubting her safety.

Yoongi left and went to Jennie's room next. "Yoongi." She widely opened the door for him. "Is there a problem?"

"Is it true that you went to Jisoo saying you're losing your mind?" Jennie sighed and sat on the bed. "Is it still bothering you?"

"Look. I don't know. I feel like it is but I'm also sure that I'm well and I'm cured. I think I'm just too worried and afraid. I want to overcome my fear but I can't take my mind off my personal issues. Do you think it's coming back?"

"Okay, first of all, you need to calm down. You're panicking and that's exactly what you shouldn't do. It's not gonna come back, Jen. It won't unless you let your fear and anxiety eat you up."

Jennie sighed and nodded. "I'll try. Thank you. I've been too quiet lately because of this. If I act more bitchy and mean, maybe, hopefully, I'll be able to overcome this shit."

Yoongi chuckled and patted her head. "Good night. Clear your head, okay? It's gonna be fine." He stood up and closed the door.

"Yoongi's right. Pull yourself together Min Jennie. This is not yet over."

--
I don't know how this chapter would contribute to your suspicions and such but I only wanted to highlight something about Jennie😅