⛓Chapter 37: A

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"I think I know who you're suspecting, Joon." Jisoo said while approaching him in the kitchen. "Jin and I also talked and came up with few names. He's currently talking to Candy to clear things up because he still couldn't get the whole thing."

"Jin things.." Namjoon chuckled and brought his coffee on the table. "About what Candy said, I think this group has kept a lot of things from us so far. No one told us about them getting into a gang."

"I also thought the same but let's consider how they'd feel too. Do you think it's easy to confess to your grown ups that you became a part of something dangerous? It is a very bad decision joining but it happened. He or she already got there."

"And if we'll ask them, I don't think he or she would tell the truth. I also thought of this possibility. What if the killer we're looking for only killed Ashley by mistake or by accident that night? What if it was self-defense? Ashley could be the one who brought the knife and attempted to hurt him or her but he or she turned things around."

"That still doesn't change the fact that he or she did something horrible. If what you think is true then this person could be really scared right now. He or she even sent a note to scare us away. The only thing that's holding him or her back is fear. But if it's someone mental, then he or she has no recollection."

"I guess. Does any of us has a mental problem? Anger issues or personality defects?"

Jisoo scoffed and sighed. "Joon. I have anger issues. Jennie has anger issues. Taehyung has anger issues. Lisa has anger issues. Yoongi has anger issues. Jin sometimes has anger issues. You also have anger issues. Jimin has anger issues. Chae, Hoseok and Jungkook are the only ones who are too kind to get mad at anything."

Namjoon sighed and shook his head. "Right, I forgot."

"I'll go check on Taehyung. I have a feeling he and Jennie had urges to leave the house. We can't keep those two in one place. They will leave if they want to leave." Namjoon nodded and Jisoo excused herself.

She knocked on Taehyung's door and waited for him to open up. Took three long minutes but he wasn't answering. Jisoo tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Clever bastard." She turned to Jennie's room and did the same, knocking on the door. "Jen? Are you in here?" When Jennie didn't answer, Jisoo had no choice but to open the door. She wasn't even surprised to find it unlocked. "Where the heck did those two brats go?"

She was about to close the door when something suddenly fell from Jennie's shelf. She turned on the lights and recognized it. An envelope.

Jisoo walked towards it, slowly picking it up. "What the hell?"

"Why is this open?" Yoongi suddenly went in and found Jisoo inside. "Jisoo? Why are you here?" He went closer to her.

"I was looking for Tae and Jen when I found this. It fell off from the shelf."

"Probably Jennie's compilation of detention slips." Yoongi took it from her and returned it inside the shelf. "I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

"What is it? Is that related to the killer?" They went out of the room and closed the door.

"Hoseok and I have been thinking about continuing the search outdoors." Jisoo furrowed her brows. "Namjoon and Jin would discuss things with Candy while we do the job looking for other clues."