⛓Chapter 75:

Author's Note:
Taennie moments ahead! The last two chapters are mostly about Taennie, okie? I just wanted to warn you guys😅 but there are other ships too but not as many as my main hehe..

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"Yoongi~" Jisoo called with a plate of cookies on hand. She went to Jin's room where Yoongi and Seokjin were playing computer games. "Snacks." She placed the plate on the table beside them.

"Oy, Kim Jisoo! Aren't you gonna 'Seokjinnie~' me too? Just him?" Jin said, adding a lot of sweetness to his tone when saying his name. She immediately kicked his chair and threatened him with her fist. "What? He's not interested in you. I am."

"Zip it." She glared then looked at Yoongi. "Yoongs. I baked some cookies for you. Can you..maybe.." She hesitated to say it. It's a quite sensitive topic for almost a week now. "Can you help me set Jennie and Tae up?"

Yoongi suddenly stopped playing and turned to her. "Were the cookies supposed to bribe me?" He said with a blank face. "No."

"Look. I know Jennie didn't like how my brother acted but you know him. Taehyung didn't mean it. He was only too mad that time that he had it out on her. Do you really think he can say bad stuff to Jennie?"

"Yes." Yoongi didn't hesitate to answer. "Even if I help you, Jennie wouldn't want that idea. I want everything back to what it was before but I can't force her to face him. They'll sort things out themselves."

"Yoongs." Jin said at the back. "Those two can't sort things out themselves. They have the greatest pride among everyone. Their ego is twice as everybody's. They won't talk to each other for decades."

"Then so be it. I don't want to meddle with their problem. Jennie clearly told me that she can handle it. I appreciate your concern, Soo. But we're grown ups. I'm sure they'll be fine." He grabbed a cookie and left his desk.

Jisoo was left sighing. Taehyung kept reaching out to Jennie but she would always ignore him. He was so dedicated and serious about getting her back but Jennie showed no interest. It was Taehyung's last straw. There was nothing that can be done.

That's why Jisoo stepped in. She was gonna let those two deal with it themselves but seeing her brother give up, she just had to do something.

"I have an idea but it's up to you if you want to hear it." Jin said.

"Do I have a choice?" She pulled out Yoongi's stool and sat. "Let's hear it."

"On one condition." Of course there's a darn condition. "Give me a chance." She was so close to choking him but he's the only hope she's got. As if the others have better ideas.

"If your plan works then fine. But if it doesn't, get rid of your feelings." Jin smiled and dragged his chair closer to her.

"Okay. We're gonna need a lot of acting and time for this. If everybody does well, then it's a success. There are three small attempts and one main attempt I can think of and everyone's involved."

--

"Jennie!!!" Lisa shouted with heavy steps going upstairs to Jennie's room. "Min Jennie!!" Jennie opened the door and found Lisa crying.

"Bitch, what's wrong with you? You never cried this.. This bad." Lisa had her make up all smudged up with her hair in a total mess. "Wait. Did some bitch did this to you?! Where the hell is she?!"

Lisa cried louder and went in. "K-Kookie's cheating on me!!" She sat on Jennie's bed and hugged a pillow. "That bastard saved a girl's number on his phone and he thought he could cover his cheap act!! I saw their text messages and.." He stopped and continued crying.