⛓Chapter 66: H

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

Author's Note:
I hope you'll still read the whole chapter🙏 I also hope I won't disappoint anyone with the plot I chose😔 I know it's not yet done but I'm sorry if I messed up in advance.. Please don't read this while eating. There's a lot of sensitive stuff happening here..😅

--

After the call, Taehyung had no choice but to listen to the caller. He wanted to figure who it was but the person used something like a voice changer so he doesn't really know.

It didn't take long when the black van stopped in front of the house. He gathered all the courage he had and stepped inside himself. They would take him anyway so he didn't bother playing hard to get. It's too useless now and time consuming.

There were four goons that surrounded him. Two were at the front and the other two sat on both his sides, both with their guns ready. He kept himself silent, afraid to cause any complications. He has to save Jennie and that's what he kept in mind.

As expected, they entered Prim Village and proceeded to Prim Bridge. They passed a rough road with many small buildings on the side. They were getting deeper into the place and it creeped him out.

After a few turns, the van stopped outside a big building with the name 'Royal Sun', broken and dusty, plastered on the entrance. The whole building seemed familiar to him but he can't remember where he saw it.

The goons suddenly pulled him out of the vehicle and dragged him, not inside the building, but towards an underground parking lot.

It was already dark even if sunset would still occur in an hour. "Boss! He's here." The goon on his left said.

Taehyung was curious of who might show up before him. Was he scared? Totally. That person has done so much but they still couldn't get him or her in the end. The killer's identity is still a mystery for him.

He was suddenly tied up to a post against his will. "What are you doing? I'm not gonna run!" He shouted but only for them to tighten the knot.

The goons moved away from him and that's when he started to hear footsteps. It was echoing, giving him goosebumps. It's as if everything was straight out from a horror movie he didn't want to watch.

"So kind of you to join us." It was a feminine voice. Taehyung's eyes grew bigger the moment he recognized it. The girl walked closer and closer until she was only a step away from him. Just then, the lights turned on and her full identity was revealed before him. "Nice to see you again."

"Ashley?" He breathlessly said. "You're alive.."

"Of course I am. Did you actually believe I would let one of you freaks kill me? Or.. Did you really believe your friends could do such thing? Aww.. And there I thought your friendship was that strong. I guess I was expecting too much?" She suddenly cackled and moved closer.

"Get away from me. Don't take another step or I'll kill you myself!!" But Ashley only chuckled as if she only heard it as a joke.

"How? You can't even free yourself! I always thought of the both of you as the strongest bullies in your little circle but here you are..wrapped around my hands." Taehyung furrowed his brows at what she was saying. Both of us?