⛓Chapter 3: O

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"I really think that Ashley girl is hitting on my baby." Lisa said while helping Jisoo wash the dishes. "She was acting coy and stuff. Does she think she'll win him over with that?"

"What's the big deal about that anyway? You know Jungkook is only inlove with you, and you only." She smiled after hearing what Jisoo said. "Besides, we tested him a lot of times with Jennie. You know no guy can say no to that bitch but Jungkook clearly told her to fuck off. Don't feel threatened by Ashley."

"I guess you're right. Thanks for making me feel better, Soo." Lisa said with a smile and returned to her boyfriend.

"And she left me with the dishes, just like that. I knew I couldn't trust a single person here with the chores." Jisoo has always been the responsible one in the group. Second one is.. No one else.

"Here you go.." Jin added another batch of empty plates on the bubbly sink. "Make sure to finish that in ten minutes 'cause were leaving."

"Am I your personal dish washer, Seokjin?!" Not feeling scared by her, he scooped a handful of bubbles and blew them at her face.

"Enjoy~" He teased and left the kitchen.

"Kim! You son of a bitch!!" She shouted and wiped her face with her arm. "What's the point of owning a restaurant when you can't even wash the fucking dishes! Idiot!"

"Hey Jin! What did you do to her?" Hoseok asked. "Everyone heard her shout. Did you try to ask her out again?"

"No. Just added a few more plates to her burden. She likes being responsible. It's not my fault she volunteered to do all the work. Seeing her mad is my peak satisfaction."

"Says the one who will probably end up sleeping at the garage later." His wide smile disappeared in an instant, resulting to the others' happiness.

"Jungkook's right, Jin. Last time she didn't hesitate to let you sleep in the doorstep." Jennie added. "You know we can't do anything about Jisoo's anger."

"Well thank you for making me feel better, guys. I really appreciate it." He sarcastically said and crossed his arms.

Jisoo finished her work and everyone came to their personal vehicles. They're not just popular but they're crazy rich too. They can even buy a whole city if they want to but that's not part of their current interest.

"Who's driving?" Taehyung asked and faced Jennie. These two are inseparable. The others call them twins but not the sibling type. They just mirror each other's personality.

Jennie simply looked at him and he got exactly what she wanted to say in an instant.

"Chae, I want you on shotgun seat." Jimin ordered which surprised her. She happily obeyed and went in. "Your seatbelt." He said in a soft tone. "And don't open the window too much. It's dangerous at night."

"Dude," Hoseok started and placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "If you plan on playing with my sister's feelings.." Chaeyoung quickly looked at her brother. Hoseok has always threatened her that he will tell Jimin that she likes him.

"Hoseok, sit down, you big bully." She said but only for him to give her a teasing glare.

"If you want to play with her feelings, do it better. I'm rooting for you." She quickly slapped his arm and pushed him back to his seat at the back.

Jimin chuckled and started the car. "If there's anyone who will try to play with Chae's feelings, I'll make sure he never sees daylight again."

Such heart-fluttering words but Chaeyoung knows she's nothing more than just his precious bestfriend. She knows her limits and she didn't want to change their relationship. Seeing how Jimin is protective and sometimes possessive of her is more than enough.

Meanwhile in Namjoon's car, "Will you two ever stop your public display of affection? You need serious help." Jisoo said while looking at Lisa with Jungkook on top of her in the farthest back of the car. "Control your urges, for Pete's sake."

"It's not our fault you're single." Jungkook said earning a good smack in the head from Jisoo. "Just don't mind us here. We'll keep it down as we can."

"You're crazy!" She shouted and faced front. Joon and Jin on the front seats were trying so hard not to laugh at her. "And as for you two, why don't you just start driving and navigating?"

"Yeah okay but.. Jungkook's right, Soo. You're single that's why you never know how it feels." Namjoon said and did a high five with Jin. "Ah.. This woman."

"Just shut up, Namjoon!" He nodded and started the car while still laughing alongside with Jin. "Oh wait. Where the heck is Yoongi?"

"He's with Tae and Jennie. Who knows what those devils are up to again. I still remember how they went to a club themselves at the age of sixteen without getting caught and that was a school day!" Jin said and laughed.

"No wonder those twins are party animals. We'll never know their limits." Namjoon added.

"Whatever, I'm going with them. I can't stand these two at the back." She opened the door and transferred to Taehyung's car. She pushed Yoongi to the far right and sat down with a heavy sigh.

"What happened to you?" Taehyung asked and Jennie turned her head to her direction.

"Second car: Noisy Car. Jin and Joon kept teasing me for being single and Lisa and Jungkook are 'quietly' fucking each other at the back." She reasoned and crossed her arms, looking outside the window.

Taehyung cleared his throat and leaned closer to Jennie. "Let's go to the arcade next time." He whispered.

"I heard that Taehyung." Jisoo said and glared at her brother. "You kids don't really know how to rest, do you?" He moved away with a quick pout and started driving when the two cars before them left too.

--
New chapter!!♡♡ I'll post around this hour everyday if I can😉 I know we're all busy with our modules and online classes and I understand the hard work.. Imma say "Fighting" to all of us✊💘