Haircuts

1384 YT

"Hey!" I squirm to try and see whoever it is sitting on my back. There heavy and from what I can tell have a boney ass. Their tail bone is prodding my spine. It could be anyone. For all I know, it's Father. "Get off,"

"No,"

Curvo.

"At least get your hair out of my mouth,"

"It's not that long,"

"Yes. it is," For good measure, I yank his lengthy locks. Curvo yelps. And his weight vanishes. Serves him right.

"That was uncalled for,"

"I don't think so," How long has it been since he cut his hair? It has to be a while. It's long. Real long. "You could do with a hair cut,"

"It hasn't been that long,"

"With that length, I think it has,"

"Your hair is long too,"

"Not as long as yours,"

"We're the same height Curvo, my hair is not that long," Curvo grumbles. He knows I'm right. We are the same height. We're also the same height as Mother.

"Come let's trim your hair,"

"Mori might need a one too," I loop my arm through Curvos. "Let's go find him."

Inside the manor, we locate Nelyo fairly quickly. He's lounging in front of Father's study. Finno and Findo are with him.

Beside me Curvo smiles at Findo. He and Curvo seem to get along better than Curvo does with Angarato and Ambarato. I can't complain I've never been close with the latter two. Simply because they're much younger than me.

Not that we don't get along. That would be unwise as Father's heir. Artanis and Irisse are another matter. They may be much younger than me there my only female cousins. I have to be close with them. Arakano is also not that close with me. Again he's a male. And I'm female.

"Finno, Nelyo. I believe its time for a hair cut,"

Finno's face drops. Ha. Findo on the other hand smiles and shakes his head.

"Oh no, I'm good." Unconsciously Finno pulls on the end of his golden weaved braid. Does he think I'd butcher it? Please I've been cutting hair since before he was born. "...I'll see you around Russandol,"

Finno pats Nelyo on the shoulder and leaves. Findo follows shortly after. "Good luck Nyarre,"

Thanks, Findo. I'll need it.
_____

"Tyelkormo get back here!" I shout at the silver-haired shit. "Nelyo he's heading your way!"

Nelyo roars when Mori kicks him in the back. Ever the trooper Nelyo manages to keep a grip on our red-faced brother. Nelyo adjusts Mori and grabs for Turca. Our tall brother misses but it's Mori who helps out and grabs Turca's long locks.

Turca howls.

Serves him right for not wanting a haircut.

In my left hand is Telvo. The younger twin tries to get Pityo to help him out. Or rather out of my grip. I lean up to his ear and mutter, I will give him my dessert for a week if he cooperates. Almost immediately he stops struggling. A devilish grin appears and he yells for Ambarussa.

The duo whisper for a second before running around the manor yelling for Kana.

"That didn't take much,"

"Only a weeks worth of dessert,"

"You what?"

I shrug at Curvo. I don't need dessert. I can always buy sweets at the market. Besides having them calm will be a blessing. Curvo presses a hand to my forehead. "Are you feeling okay?"