Feäelenion

"Another!" Ambarussa hollers.

Really?

Another. Oh boy...oh! I know. "Do you want wholesome or..."

"Both?"

Both? They didn't even know what I was about to say. Alright then. "I can work with that,"

"Before you start how did you get the name—"

"Feaelenion?" I interrupt.

Nanwe nods.

'Sorry for interrupting, no one but King Finwé is allowed to call me Feaelenion,'

'It's okay, I understand.'

"Well, it was the year 1192, I was barely three years old..."

"Danafinwe look,"

Huh? What am I looking at? "At what?"

Grandfather adjusts me in his arms. He points at the shimmering orbs. Stars far above us. He has to be pointing at those.

"The stars," He nuzzles his chin between my face and shoulder. Something he does a lot.

"Before the elves awoke in Cuiviénen, Varda the queen of the Valar created the stars. Orbs of light pure and white. First, she started in the North. There she made clusters and galaxies, then she moved on to the east. There she made the heart line encircling Arda. She added tiny clusters too. From there she moved on to the south, adding clusters and galaxies and belts of stars. Then she came west—"

West? We're west! She came here! Wow. "She came here?"

"Yes, she came here,"

"That star," Grandfather points to a star southwest of the castle. A beautiful ball of fire. That is what father said stars are. "is said to be the final star she made. The one she put so much care into. It's her baby. Her favourite one of all the stars she created,"

"Wow," A shimmer catches my attention.

"Look a new one!" I lean forward in grandfather's arms to point at a flickering star right above my family's home. Where father and mother are.

They pawned me off to grandfather for a night. Something I love doing.

Grandfather chuckles.

"That one is not new, it's been there since the beginning," It's not?

"Really?"

"Yes, Danafinwe,"

"Wow,"

Grandfather pulls me closer. "When I awoke in Cuiviénen I said the same thing. I loved the stars and I still do, it reminds me of the people we left behind,"

"Do you miss them?" I turn to grandfather. He looks sad.

"Yes Feaelenion, I miss them,"

"Feaelenion?" What so does that mean?

"Spirit of the stars, that's is who you are to me, you're my spirit of the stars." Grandfather nuzzles his forehead to mine.

I smile. An epesse already. Findis and Nolofinwe will be so jealous. Nolofinwe wanted to be the first to get an epesse.

"Your called spirit of the stars because you stargazed with King Finwé?"

"I still do,"

"I don't know who's more adorable, you or king Finwé for giving you that name,"

"I give credit to grandfather,"