Tragedy

As I'm zipping to Estarossa, Zedlris cuts my tendril as the seventh sword sinks into the ground. Wait. The ground! I look around frantically for Meliodas, and see Ban running off with him. Zeldris grows dark wings and begins you fly after him.

I prepare to jump after him, but Estarossa grabs my foot just as I leave the ground. He slams me down and pulls a sword from his stomach. I am furious at him, and raise a fist. It falls back to the ground. No matter how powerful I may be, I can't resist a commandment. Even at my peak. I can't do anything. My hate has come back and I am at his mercy.

Wait. My peak. I can go past my own peak!

I focus as hard as I can as he lifts his sword, ready to stab me. Gotta lose the hate.

Estarossa: "I really had fun here, but it's time to end this."

He plunges his sword into me, and I shoot my arm into him.

(Y/N): "Leach!"

I begin absorbing all of the power I can from him, until he tries to pull away. Derieri comes running up to me and punches me face over and over. After a few hits I notice it getting stronger and stronger. Not good.

I pull myself through the gap between Estarossa's legs and pull up, landing on his back. I continue to suck his power, until he falls to the ground. I punch Derieri as hard as I can, sending her away. I prepare to go after her, but remember Zeldris, Ban, and Meliodas.

I jump as high as I can, my power has reached a new peak. It was almost 2:00 am though, and it wouldn't last. I spot Zeldris standing still in the distance, and go full tendril and zip over there, holding my tattered pajamas.

I land and form in my clothes, make a big fist, and hit Zeldris in the back of the head. Turns out he was choking Ban and I also hit him.

I zip over to Zeldris, and he spins and cuts off my arm again.

(Y/N): "Reverse."

My arm flies back onto my body and his falls off. He looks at it, shocked, and tries to punch my jaw while pulling his arm back to him. I move to block it, but get hit with a fireball. Monspeet. I get up, or at least I try. I get picked up by my leg and swing about, smashed into the ground repeatedly. I latch onto it and turn my leg to tendrils, and my pajama leg gets ripped off. I spin around and look up.

All of the Commandments are fully healed.

(Y/N): "Damn you, Gloxinia!"

But he's not here. Neither is Drole.

I attempt to spin around, but Melascula slaps my face with her Darkness, sending me into Estarossa's foot, sending me into Derieri's fist, sending me into Monspeet's fireball, which finally send me into Zeldris' sword. I try to get up, but my legs are gone.

I try to pull my legs to me, but Zeldris stops them while Melascula hold me down. All the commandments watch as Estarossa pulls out a sword and walks over to Meliodas. I try with all my might to get out, but Melascula is using all of her darkness and Zeldris wont let off my legs.

Estarossa finally plunges the sword into Meliodas. He's dead. My Captain. Dead.

Ban: "YOU BASTARDS! I'LL KILL YOU A-"

He explodes again as Estarossa decides he's had enough of him.

I have one final chance to get revenge. I have to.

(Y/N): "Reverse!"

Nothing happens. It's too late. Then everything fades to black.

_____________________________________________

Sorry this one's a bit short but I gotta get back into the swing of things, that's right, I'M BACK BABY (Perhaps I should should be more respectful, Meliodas just died)