Mirror

Escanor and Estarossa continue talking, but I don't pay attention to a single word that's said. That presence feels like it's a part of me . . .

My head turns at an instant when I hear a thud, and see Estarossa punch Escanor straight through the ground, and then just a moment later, Escanor is punched right back up, then into the ground in front of us.

Holy Knight: "So Even Escanor is no match for him?"

The presence is almost here. Good thing they're coming to me, because I can't move at all.

A bright light comes from Escanor, and by the time I turn to see what happened Estarossa is a few feet away, laughing confidently.
He falls to his knees, and Escanor looks down upon him.

Escanor: "What's wrong? Did you find something down there on the ground?"

Ban: "You show off, now what were you trying to do, give us all a heart attack?"

Estarossa climbs to his feet and pulls a sword out of his chest.

Estarossa: "Man, I cannot get enough of the outside world!"

Then the presen- wait . . . That- that's-

It's suddenly extremely hot, but why wouldn't I be? That feeling- it can't be!

My armor starts to melt, and I realize it's not just me. Escanor has conjured a Cruel Sun.

Escanor: "(Y/N), would you be so kind as to confirm-"

(Y/N): "Uh- Yeah there's a lake over there."

He turns and blasts his Cruel Sun at Estarossa.

Escanor: "How rude of you to interupt me while I'm talking."

(Y/N): "Sorry I just-"

And he jumps away.

(Y/N): "Well he evened the score really quickly."

I turn to tell Ban about the presence but before I can say anything, someone slams into me, launching me through several castle walls.
A closet is what finally catches me, and when I pull myself out of it, there's a figure standing against the Sun. They walk into the room, and the closer they get, the more clear it becomes.

I can sense a lot of my own energy from them, but also a tiny bit of Melascula's.

When the figure stops walking, just a foot away from me, it's- it's me.

_____________________________________________

Just gonna cut in here to add something, (E/Y/N) is Evil Your Name, so there ya go.

Also I just wanna say, I'm probably going to refer to (E/Y/N) as a he, but that doesn't change anything for (Y/N) as you've imagined thus far.
_____________________________________________

(E/Y/N): "Hello, (Y/N). Surprised to see me?"

(Y/N): "Who the hell are you? And why do you look exactly like me?!"

(E/Y/N): "Wow you really are stupid."

He slowly moves 4 tendrils out of his back, and I notice that his energy looks slightly different. He doesn't have the orange line around his energy like I do. Instead, its purple. He also has less white in the center of his energy.

I shoot 4 tendrils out of my back as quickly as I can.

(Y/N): "Answer the damn question."

He shoots a tendril right past my face, cutting my cheek.

I didn't even see it coming . . . This is bad.

(E/Y/N): "Hmm . . . Should I kill you here and now, or should I play around with you a bit first?"

(Y/N): "Many have tried to kill me, and . . Well I think it's fairly obvious they failed. Vampire King, Galand, Melascula, Melascula, Melascula, Melascula again, Fake Melascula, Holy Knights, An-"

(E/Y/N): "Shut up. I have all of your memories, I don't need you to tell me."

(Y/N): "What?"

(E/Y/N): "Just how dumb can one person be?"

I punch him straight in the jaw, making him take only one step back.

He looks at me, gives a devious grin and, using the exact same form as I did, punches me. Instead of one step back, I get launched through the wall and end up in an empty kitchen. I can sense that Jericho was here not too long ago, which makes me jump up as fast as I can.
If this freak gets his hands one her, who knows what he'll do?

(Y/N): "So why do you want me dead?"

Instead of answering, he jumps at me, wraps his arms around my waist, uses the tendrils on his back to lift us up, and starts to spin around.

I hit the top of his head repeatedly, making him loose balance a bit, and stumble to the ground. I land on my feet and race back to the others.
Wait what? No! I'm not going to put people in danger simply because I'm too weak. I've done it too many times.

(E/Y/N): "What, don't want another repeat of Sivesta?"

I freeze instantly, and after a few seconds a wave of rage comes over me. I rush at him as fast as I can, which he nearly evades, but I had counted on that.

I wrap a tendril around him and bash him around as hard as I can, before sharpening my hand and stabbing into him.
He simply laughs.

(E/Y/N): "I honestly didn't think you'd be this much of a challenge!"

He pulls my arm out of him and shoots a tendril through my left shoulder, launching off the armor.
I respond by yelling out in pain.

He spins his way out of my tendril, and slams me to the floor. He stabs my other shoulder, and pulls my neck into his hand.

He starts slamming me around violently, punching me every so often. Then he kicks me into the air, pulls me back down by my shoulders, and forms his hand into a point.

He stabs my chest and kicks me to the floor.

I try to remove the tendril from my left shoulder, but he stabs my hand with another tendril.

He kicks me into the roof, which sends me through, and I see a few of the Knights that were there before. And Jericho.

She's not with them though, she's in a ball of some kind.