10 Commandments

I jump from rock to rock chasing after Escanor towards Meliodas, Drole, and Gloxinia.

Escanor: "I don't have much time left in this form, so we have to do this quickly."

(Y/N): "Got it, big guy."

It's easy to tell when Escanor gets there, because of a huge booming sound and bright lights. Meliodas is going between Drole and Gloxinia, as they desperately fight for their lives.

I land on the ground and jump straight up towards Gloxinia, grabbing him. He spins around flinging me off, and stabbing me with his spear.

I smirk.

(Y/N): "Rever-"

Drole steps on me, stopping me from saying it.

I push his foot upward making him stumble, and Escanor punches him straight in the face, knocking him over.
Meliodas jumps to me, and I pick him up and throw him at Gloxinia as hard as I can.

He flies into him, but Gloxinia forms his spear into armor before he can get hit. As Meliodas starts to head back to the ground, Gloxinia's armor shatters.

They start talking, but I can't hear it. I turn and see Escanor, slightly smaller than before, getting swatted at by Drole. I leap over to Drole's head, kick him as hard as I can, split my right arm into tendrils and wrap them around his face.
Escanor jumps up and grabs me and keeps going, pulling Drole up with us.

He lets go, seeming smaller again.

I start to fall back to the ground, and shoot tendrils all the way down to the ground, decreasing my size, and pull myself with Drole's head straight into the ground. I'm full size again, as I have all the energy back inside me.

A colum of rock shoots out from the ground tossing me away. I shoot Tendrils from my back and slingshot my way right back to Drole's face, slamming into it as hard as I can.

I look back to Escanor, and he's almost how he is at night again.

(Y/N): "Escanor go! Meliodas and I have this under control!"

He nods and starts to leave. Thankfully his pride decreases with his strength and size.

When he starts to leave though, I let my guard down on Drole. He moves his hands and all the rock platforms we had been on closed, and I realized they were in the shape of fingers on a hand. Now it looked like the hands were clasped, and everyone was inside. He pulls that hands underground.

(Y/N): "Jericho!"

He smacks me away, or at least he tries. I put out my left hand and catch his entire fist.

(Y/N): "Oh, no. That's not gonna happen now. It's a full moon, and it's almost midnight."

My power doesn't increase second by second and reach its peak at midnight, but rather it just goes up for an hour before and after midnight. And it's a full moon. Even Meliodas couldn't beat me now. And when midnight comes, I reach my peak.

I form my entire arm into a blade and slice Drole's top righ arm clean off. He's still on the ground, so I zip underneath him and form straight up in the shape of a rough cylinder, flinging him upwards.

He puts out an arm and a rock column starts shooting straight toward Escanor. He's completely night mode now.

I zip over to him, easily faster than the rocks. I simply put out my hand, make it grow a bit, and shatter the column when it hits me.

Now. Now I'm at my peak. Its midnight. My eyes start to glow with the same color as my energy, black with white in the middle, and orange outlines it. They have a smokey looking glow to them.

I rush back over to him, and just as I'm about to unleash my full power, 7 pink/purple lights flash in the sky. Then there's a huge boom on the ground, knocking me back a little.

When the dust clears, there are 7 demons standing in front of us. I turn to Meliodas, and he looks confident yet worried.
That's bad.

I look to Gloxinia, he's barely alive. Drole is struggling to do anything.

As I'm scanning the new faces, I see a man with no mouth, a man who looks like Meliodas but with black hair, an almost naked woman . . . Okay then . . . A tall silver haired man, a blob with many faces, Hendrickson? And a woman who is very burned. With darkness floating around her. Melascula.

A giant flower appears out of nowhere and drops something on her, reforming her to how she was when I last saw her. Gloxinia is in perfect condition, and so is Drole. Even his arm is back.

Meliodas: "(Y/N), these are the 10 commandments. Be careful."

He walks to the one that looks like him.

I head over to Melascula, keeping tabs on Meliodas.

Melascula: "Well well well, look who it is."

(Y/N): "You're not gonna win this time."

Melascula: "The only reason you're alive right now is because that man saved you. Surely you dont think you can win against me without him."

(Y/N): "Oh, just you wait and see. And I'm not scared of all your friends."

Melascula looks around, for Galand I'm assuming.

(Y/N): "He's dead. I killed Galand."

I hear a stange noise so I look at Meliodas, and the other guy is holding his left arm.

(Y/N): "Capt-"

Melascula slaps my back sending me straight into the ground.

Melascula: "Never turn your back on an enemy."

_____________________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you're enjoying the story! I'm just writing this here to let you know that I'm going to have to slow down the releases from within every 3 days to Every week or two. You can probably guess that it's about school, and yeah, it is.