The Maze

I sit up and a peice of the slab I destroyed falls on my head.

I get up and we all start putting all the alcohol and stuff that didn't break back into the cart. The horse is nowhere to be seen, so I use my tendrils to hold it above my head.

We start to head down one of the pathways.

Escanor: "I hope there's no monsters here . . That would be terrifying!"

He shudders.

Ban: "Relax, okay? Even if there are monsters (Y/N) and I can take care of them. And if there're weak enough then maybe Jericho can even take care of 'em."

Jericho: "If there're weak enough??"

Ban: "What? I'm just being honest. Hey,     (Y/N), would you Lower the cart for a sec?"

I lower it and he sets Elaine in it.

(Y/N): "What're you doing?"

Ban: "Just checking something."

Escanor: "You're just going to go off on your own in this maze?"

Ban: "Yup."

He turns and goes down a branching path.

Elaine: "Wait Ban! Take me with you!"

But hes already out of earshot.

We continue going down the path we has originally chosen, until we came to a fork.

Escanor: "Which way do we go?"

Jericho: "I say we go left."

(Y/N): "No right is right."

Elaine: "I say left."

Escanor: "I'm going to go with (Y/N) on this one, please done be mad you two!"

(Y/N): "Well. This sucks. Uhhhh, well."

Jericho: "I have a feeling that this is the right way."

Escanor: "B-But (Y/N) is closer to the animals, so he has higher senses than most people."

(Y/N): "Ahhhh, ok. Ok, ok. We'll go left."

Escanor: "Wait, really? But what about your senses?"

(Y/N): "All of my senses trust Jericho."

She blushes very slightly.

Escanor: "Well, that's very nice!"

(Y/N): "By the way, I can tell using my . . . Special senses . . . Heh, that there's something you want to ask me?"

We start walking left.

Escanor: "Wha? Oh! Well . . . How is Merlin? Ban told me everyone was okay, but what about Merlin?"

(Y/N): "Ah yes of coarse. Last I saw her she was doing as good as ever! Then again I was very drunk."

Escanor: "Well that's mostly relieving to hear. Thank you!"

(Y/N): "Hey it's no problem! I'm happy to help a friend in any way."

Jericho and Elaine are talking as well. I can't hear much, but I do hear something about Ban. He is a very loyal guy, like the woman he loved was dead for around 20 years and he never gave any other woman a thought in that department. Wait Elaine isn't in the cart! Oh well, she looks fine.

(Y/N): "So Escanor, Merlin did ask about you. I think. I dont know for sure, as I said, I was very drunk."

Escanor: "Wait really?"