The Captain and the Princess

I look around and see the Rust Knight passed out on the ground, and a blond boy taking off the helmet. It was a girl with long white hair, and blue eyes. Or at least get left eye, she had hair covering the other one.

The boy looked so familiar to me, but I couldn't quite guess it. Meliodas? No surely not. Meliodas running a tavern? Actually . . . He might do that.

He picked up the girl and carried her upstairs without even looking around, like she was his number one priority, kinda sweet actually.

I decide to watch from afar, so I just sit on a tree where I can see in through a window, and see the boy squeezing her breast. I couldn't help but laugh as she just stared at him, and then they go back downstairs.

I move to another tree, and see him cooking some soup. After a minute he puts some in front of her and she eats it, and starts to cry. Was it that bad? Meliodas made terrible food . . . Maybe it actually was him?

Then I hear a knock at the door and look to see some knights at the door.

Then a pig comes out, and has on some of the girls armor on? And wait the pig is talking?! What?!

Well anyway I'll look into that later because the girl is sneaking out the back. The knights start to chase her and I debate weather or not to help, after all she could have actually done something wrong. But what if she was framed? Like me and the other sins?

I am cut off from my thinking as the tree I'm on (ironically) gets cut down. I look over and see nothing, so I rush over to where the girl went and see the boy with her, and a mark on his arm. So it is him. It's Meliodas.

He send the green haired guy into the sky as he says something about a concussion or something. I walk over to Meliodas, my Captain, and he turns and puts his broken sword to my neck.

(Y/N): "So, you still got that crappy thing, huh?"

His eyes widen and he lowers the sword, well, sword handle really, down to his side

Meliodas: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yes Captain, its me."

He puts his broken sword into its sheath on his back, and fist bumps me and we both go flying from the force.

Meliodas: "Hehehe, I guess it really is you, how ya been?"

(Y/N): "Oh you know, I've just been a hermit. I see you've started a business as a tavern owner though!"

Meliodas: "Yup! Wanna have a drink or some food?"

The girl looked at us both, shocked, and ran over to me.

The Girl: "(Y/N)? You're the 8th Sin right? The Wolf Sin Of Despond?"

(Y/N): "Yup! That's me! And Meliodas, I'll have that drink but not the food. Your cooking is terrible."

Meliodas: "Gotcha."

I look back to the girl.

(Y/N): "And you are?"

The Girl: "Oh me? I'm Princess Elizabeth, of Liones!"

(Y/N): "Wait, Elizabeth? That's you? Wow you've grown! I only saw you once or twice but you were what, 5 or 6 then?

We start to walk back to the tavern.

Elizabeth: "I dont really remember, but I'll trust that you do!"

She smiles and Meliodas puts his face in her butt, making her scream and blush. Then the talking pig runs over and pushes him away, yelling at him.

(Y/N): "Wanna explain the pig to me?"

Meliodas: " Oh yeah, hehe, he just does that!"

We get back to the Tavern, and I start drinking as the ground shakes, making me fall over and spill my drink on me. I jump up and 4 energy tentacles come out of my back, ready for battle.

Meliodas: "Relax, (Y/N), it's just a giant pig."

And with that, we went off to a nearby town to restock our Ale.