Chapter -25

Jimin's pov

Last night was all fluffy. We cuddled and cuddled cause it was so cold here. I looked at her face. She was looking so peaceful while sleeping. I can just look at her all day and never get tired of her face.

"Done staring?"-she suddenly said in her morning voice as she stared at me with her eyes half opened.

"No sleep more so i can stare at you more"-i blurted out shamelessly.

" Aish this shameless guy"-she mumbled.

"Only for you"-i smiled and hide my face in the crook of her neck.

" pervert! "

"Only for YOU "

"Babyboy"

"Only for you"

"Daddy~~"

"Only for you-WAIT WHAT!"-i quickly got up from my sleeping position as i stared at her who has a mischievous smirk on her face.

My shocked face was soon replaced with a smirk.

"Oh my baby~You're that needy for daddy i see"- i said as i leaned towards her face.

"You jamless shit! Argh your breath stinks! Go away!"-she yelled as i pinned her on the mattress more.

" It's Your punishment baby so be ready for it"-i wink as i slammed my lips Against her.

Rose pov

I woke up as the tent became hotter due to the daytime. I looked at my right side and saw him sleeping peacefully. Aish how can he sleep so peacefully when the whole tent is so hot? Suddenly a wicked plan came in my mind.

I looked at the water bottle that i was holding and then back to him. I quickly opened it and poured it down on his body all.

His body jolted up and he screamed
"AH! WHY THE COLD -"

"AHAHAHAHAH"-I laughed as i saw Taehyung's expression.

He stared at me for sometimes with an angry gaze but suddenly he bited his lips while looking at me intimidately.

I stopped my laughing and asked,
" what? "

He Didn't say anything and came closer to me.

"Tae Don't tell me You're planning to do what I'm thinking right now"- i stated scaredly.

Instead of responding he came closer and closer until his breath was on my ear.

" I'm definitely gonna prove that what you did was an bad idea, babygirl...."

And with that he hugged my whole body as all his wetness transferred to my body.

"How does it feel huh?"-he asked as he cuddled me with his wet body.

" Argh sorry TAEHYUNG! PLEASE PLEASE I'M FEELING COLD AND TINGLY!"-i screamed.

"Punishment is sweet right honey?"-he smirked.

"I bet I'll never do any prank with you!"-i exclaimed.

"Ok promise? "- he said with a smirk.

"Promise!"

He finally got up from me but too late i'm all wet right now.

I checked my dress which is all wet now and he bursted out in laughter after seeing my condition.

Jungkook pov

I yawned as i saw the sunlight. Last night Was good. No we Didn't do anything but cuddled all night. I bet Tae and Jimin have already put sprems on their vagina. But I'm a good boy i Won't do anything until my baby is ready.

"Elieee~~~"

I called out cutely to her.

But she Didn't even budge a muscle.

"Elie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

I backhugged her. Argh how can she sleep after realising that she just spended a night with the University's most hot guy!

A devilish plan came in my mind as i stared at her neck.

Oh Gosh! Her neck is so much tempting. I wanna suck and bite and make hick-

Argh why am i imagining all this when i can simply just do it!

I leaned closer and started sucking om her neck. She squirmed under my arms. I guess her neck is Her sensitive spot.

I sucked harder and started biting her neck as all of a sudden she lets Out a high piched moan.

I immediately stop doing my actions as i heard Tae and Jimin from outside.

"Argh! Jungkook give that girl some rest! "-Jimin complained.

" YAH! HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU FUCK HER! DO YOU PLAN ON MAKING A FACTORY OF BABIES AT ONE NIGHT!"-Tae yelled.

I bet if they Doesn't stop imma gonna cut their dicks off and cook it and fed those to crows!

Byebye! Tata! Gonna sleep actually no gonna read some Twenty one + ff😏😉

Hehe! Not gonna show my face yet😂Mwah💋💋💋

Mwah💋💋💋