Chapter 31

Rose's pov

I'm pregnant and It's been 1 month. I Don't get out of my room incase my fathet suspects me. Jungkook and mom is trying their best to help me. Sometimes Jungkook gives me his phone and i talk with Tae,Juli and Elie. Fiona and Jin lost contact with us ever since they left for America. I guess they are just trying to settle Their first and then they will call me.

A small knock pushed me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?"-i asked while looking at my locked door.

" Rose honey.. I need to use your washroom. It's urgent. "-my dad's voice ringed Through the locked door.

Panick rushed over me as i tried not to be nervous.

" Yeah D-Dad"-i stuttered as i made my way towards the door and unlocked it making him enter my room.

"I'm sorry Rose. Your mom is using the washroom of our room and Jungkook is also at the other washroom down the hall. Don't worry i will not take very much time."- he explained quickly and entered my washroom.

I sat on my bed covering myself with the blanket. I wonder what will happen the day my dad finds out I'm pregnant?  Will he abandon me or adore his grandchild? I want the second option to come true. I want my child to get all adoration from his or her grandpa.

Suddenly a thought crossed my mind. The pregnancy test..... OH NO THE PREGNANCY TEST'S SAMPLE IS ON THE BATHROOM!  WTH DID I DO?! ID DAD SEES IT THEN I'M -

Rose's dad pov

I finished my business as i was washing hands on the basin. I looked at the mirror and splashed water in my face. I looked at Rose's cabinet which was infront of me for a brief moment. I was about to turn around when i see a weird thing which looks like.....pregnancy test and it says positive....

Anger rushed Through me as i realised who is pregnant. There's only one girl in my home and It's Rose....

I slammed the door open as i looked at Rose who has a very fearful expression on her face.

"Dad"-she whispered as she saw the sample on my hand.

" WHAT the hell is this Rose?!"- i yelled like a beast as i can't see anything rather than red. I'm wishing to kill her on that spot right now.

"D-Dad it Isn't mine-"

"Don't lie to me! I know everything. I knew it! That's why you, Jungkook and your mom is behaving weird huh?"-i made my way towards her and yanked her hair infront of me.

She screamed as i pulled it with so much force.

Footsteps could be heard from downstairs as Jungkook rushed in Rose's room with wide eyes. Soon enough Rose's mom followed him behind.

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DAD!? LET GO OF HER!"-Jungkook shouted as he yanked me away from Rose who was crying so hard right now.

Her mom immediately went and hugged her daughter.

"See what your Daughter did! You wasn’t even able to raise your daughter honestly! Every moment i gave her whatever she wants! And see how this filthy bitch repays me!"-i yelled at her as tears also flowed from her eyes.

" It's all your fault dad! Don't shout at mom and Rose."-Jungkook shooked me.

Without thinking anything  i gave a hard slap on his face as his face turned to left side from the force and he fell back on the ground.

He looked at me with red eyes and an angry death glare.

"Why the fuck did you slap me when i was Just telling the truth?!"-he yelled at my face again.