Chapter -39

"You may kiss the bride"

Taehyung looked towards Rose with a gentle smile before leaning forward to kiss her. As Their lips was About to touch a loud scream erupted their Romantic moment.

"AH FUCK DON'T DON'T LET ME COME!"-Jin's voice bloomed through whole venue.

There comes a panting Jin and Fio running with bag on their arms.  They finally reached the venue and exhales while wiping sweats.

"Ah you can kiss now. Thank God we Didn't miss the wedding "-Fio gave a cheeky smile after she gained her breath.

Everyone looked at them with a shocked expression. Jungkook's eyes popped out seeing them.

Jin looked at the guests and bowed immediately

" Sorry for cursing!"-He bowed to every direction.

The guests gave them a weird reaction and soon enough everyone's eyes was on the bride and groom again.

As they again leaned to kiss while smiling,again their session errupted by a loud cry.

Mo Yeon ah....

"Mo Yeon Don't cry!"-Juli tried to make her crying stop by swinging her left and right.

" Oh no my baby is crying... "-Rose watched from the venue worriedly.

Jimin quickly took Mo Yeon from Juli's arms and walked around the whole venue while making joking face. The child soon giggled while looking at Jimin and soon they started playing around with each other.

Elie left a sigh and looked at the couple who were worriedly watching their little love.

" Don't worry continue "-Jungkook pursed his lips.

The priest looked at them and nods.

With a small smile this time,Rose leaned towards Tae and wrapped her arms around his neck. Taehyung held her waist lovingly while looking at her eyes.

"Kiss me today and You'll be mine for forever.... "-Taehyung whispered while holding her cheeks.

Rose chuckled and finally connected their lips.

Loud cheers and applause was heard from every guests. The Children jumped excitedly. The older people smiled at the union of two souls.

Taehyung pulled away after some times and smirked at her.

"Well well Mrs. Kim shall we start our reception?"

Who misses descendants of the sun?😭💜