Chapter 4- Angry birds.

~~At cafeteria~~
JULI'S POV: We all girls were sitting on a different bench. I don't know why but their mood seems off. They somehow looked annoyed. Then as i stared forward i saw the playboy team and worldwide shit was coming.

"Hey why are you all sitting on a different bench today?"- Tae said raising eyebrows.

Silence....
The girls didn’t utter a word nor looked at them.
" Hey Fiona do you know which brand of face wash should i use?I'm getting a lot of pimples recently. "- Jin asked worriedly.

Fiona also didn’t utter anything and silently ate ger food.

" Elie!!! I got some kookies. Wanna eat it?"- Kook said while taking a kookie out.
Elie shaked her head as no and continued eating.

"Hey bae what are you eating?  Let me-"- Jimin cuts himself off.

Juli took her food away as Jimin tried to take it and death glared at him.

" Hey why are you all girls behaving weird today?"- Tae asked confusedly.

"Can you leave us alone?"- finally Rose said something for the first time in her life🤣.

" But tell what did we do wrong?"- Jimin said not getting anything.
"You guys really wanna know?"-Rose asked.
" Yup tell"- Kook nods.
"Although i Don't have that interest i will hear."- Jin said.

" Why do you guys flirt so much?"- Juli asked while looking at all of them.
"Is this even a question? "- Jimin said with a blank look.
" Yes it is"- Fiona stated.
"Well is the real problem is flirting or-" Tae cuts Himself off as Elie jumped into the conversation.
"NOO! THE REAL PROBLEM IS WE ARE BEST FRIENDS"- Elie whispered yell.
(All boys looked at him while furrowing eyebrows)
Elie continued, " Listen Jim,Kook,Tae and Jin,we're best friends from Childhood. We promised each other that no matter what happens we will always spend time together even when we grow up. But we girls can't even find any sign or poop of you now! We just meet you during this time and only for several minutes. When we girls ask you guys to hang out together you Don't have time, why?Because You're busy flirting and playing with another girls! Doesn’t it hurt us at all that you guys just don't wanna hang out with us anymore?"- she finished with a long breath due to lack of air cause she blabbered continuously.

Authors pov: Woah! Elie you can be a great rapper Bless you my child.

( The boys looked down with guilt in their eyes. They didn’t think about how the girls felt. Really they just thought about their fun)
"I'm sorry..."- Kook said while looking down.
" From now on we will also spend time and hang out with you guys the most"-Tae stated guiltily.
(JIMIN AND JIN also agreed with them and all the girls smiled)
"Promise"- the girls grin and asked them.
" Promise!"- the boys smiled and keep their hands together holding each other.

Endddddddd of chapter- 4
❤❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜
{ How is my story going so far sweeties}
😘😘😘