Chapter 12-The prom (part 1)

Do you like Manly Taehyung?

(1 week later)

Rose's POV
I woke up and headed downstairs as i was thirsty. There was Jimin eating cereal. As soon as our eyes met i became embarrassed Because i had a bare face. It's not like that my look sucks but i think I'm not... Beautiful you know? I was about to turn...but...but...

"Rose come eat with me. It's boring you know..everyone is sleeping "- Jimin pouted.
" Umm...ok...."- i turned around and head towards the table slowly and sat beside him.

My heart will burst in any moment. Argh! Why is is beating so fast???

"So...Rose you're going right?"- Jimin asked as he chewed.
" Sorry? Where?"- i asked confusedly.
"Don't JOKE.Obviously to the Prom party "- he frowned.
" Oh right... I forgot... I'm not going"- i said slowly.
"Wait but why?"- he asked Curiously.
" It's just that i Don't like parties "- Rose sniffed.
" Oh but this party is not like other parties. I mean you will enjoy a lot there"- He explained.
"Still no-"
"Wassup! Guysssss!"- Tae danced his way to the dinning room.
" Not good cause Rose's not going"- Jimin made a sad expression.
"Oh-wait but why?! Then with whom will i go with?" Tae said worriedly.
"What do you mean by that?  I never said or promised you that I'll be your partner"- Rose replied raising eyebrows.
"Still you're my besty and i Don't have anyone to go with"- Tae sulked.
"Says the 'pLaYbOy"- she rolled her eyes.
" Yah! I just flirt-"
"WASSUP I'M RIGHT BACK SO TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE THAT?! LIKE THAT?!"- Juli made her appearance while rapping.

Jimin was eating but he choked on the  cereal because of her.

" YAH *coughs* YOU*coughs* Shouldn’t *coughs*-"

"Bro! Drink water first "- Tae hands him the water laughing.

Jimin finished drinking, " WTH ARE YOU DOING WHEN WE GUYS JUST WOKE UP PEACEFULLY?!"- he yelled from top of lungs.

Juli still sang cause she was wearing a headphone, "Ice-cream chilling chilling Ice-cream chilling!  Look so good yeah look so sweet baby you deserve a treat ~~~~"- Juli sang her minds out.

Jimin banged his own head on the table, " Taeeee say something pleasee"- he whined.
"JULI!!!  I STOLE YOUR BURGER AND PIZZA LAST NIGHT"- Tae yelled playfully.
" WHAT"- She threw away her headphones," YOU DID WHAT?"- she approached him giving a death glare.

Tae laughed as he stepped back, " Now you heard huh?"- he giggled playfully.

"OPPAAAAA!!!!!!"- Juli chased Tae like a little child as he kept giggling.

" Oh gosh! These kids "- Rose squeezed her temples.
" Yeah Tae is intelligent "- Jimin smirked.

Suddenly Jungkook came and gave a weird look to them.

Jungkook took out his banana milk
" What are they doing?"- he sips his milk.
"Doing what kids Does "- Rose sighed.
"Oh...Rose...i have an important matter to discuss with you"- Jk said as he sat infront of her.
" Tell"- she digged in some cereal.
"I want you to be my prom partner...." kook said sternly.