Ch-41

Jimin was anxiously sitting on the sofa. Juli was never late from works. Apparently they were having a party today and everyone is present here except her love.

"That bitch Isn't even picking up her phone! I called her for thousand times now!"-Taehyung yelled frustratedly.

Jimin's eyes were moving everywhere possibly thinking any bad circumstances happening with his partner.

"I guess we should call in her office to see if she is still there..."-Rose suggested.

"Wait up I'm calling"-Fio said while dialing her office number and after a few rings someone picked up.

"Hello is it Choi Enterprise? Oh thank God! Actually my friend named Juliana Han works there and she still haven’t come- She already left a long ago? Ah a man came to pick her up?!"-Fio asked confusedly and after nodding she mumbled a small thanks cutting the line.

" She is not there?!"-Jimin asked his voice cracking.

Fio shaked her head as no and sighed.

"Damn what are we waiting for?! We need to go to police station and report-"

Jin cuts Jungkook off by saying,"Do you think that the police will take our report when she is just missing for 5 hours?"

Everyone sighed and suddenly the doorbell rang.

They looked at each other with hope in their eyes and Elie quickly opened the door after flying away from her chair.

"Juli you know how much we were worri-"

Elie cuts herself off as she saw Juli leaning on a unknown man's shoulder and the man smiled at Elie.

"Hey- What the truck! Who are you?"-Rose furrowed her eyebrows.

"Uh umm I'm Chanyeol! Juli's boyfriend nice to meet you. "-Chanyeol forwarded a hand to shake but Rose just stared at it.

"I Don't remember Juli being in a poly relationship...?"- Tae confusedly rubs his hair.

"Hi guysssss!"-Juli chirped in entering with her so called boyfriend.

"Juli Where the fuck were you?! I was so worried and cut the prank ple-"

"OH sorry! I forgot to introduce to Chanyeol my boyfriend. Chanyeol It's Jimin, my friend and Jimin It's Channie my boyfriend."-Juli gave a big smile towards both of them before Chanyeol wrapped arms around Juli's waist.

" Don't fucking touch her like that"-Jimin shoved Chanyeol's arms away as he clenched his teeth in anger.

"Dude who are you to tell me that  what can i do with your friend huh?"- Chanyeol this time wrapped his arms around Juli's waist before giving a small kiss on her head.

This triggered Jimin's nerves and he pushed Chanyeol so hard that he falls before taking Juli to his side by her waist.

" Touch her Again and I'm warning you that I'll kick you Where the sun Doesn't shine"- Jimin gripped her waist so hard that Juli lets out a groan from pain.

"Jimin Don't talk to my boyfriend like that!" -Juli glared at him.

Hearing her words Jimin immediately snapped his head towards Juli and Juli  sweared,she peed on her own pants.

"Say that again"-Jimin said with a low growl pulling  her dangerously closer to his face.

At this rate everyone walked out of the house quietly and they run off to the apartment before them which is of Taehyung.

" H-He i-is my b-boyfri-"

Jimin aggressively pushed her neck towards his mouth as he kissed the hell out of her.

Juli whimpered from the pressure he was giving on her lips but she Couldn't push him away cause she knows that she is not capable.

"I warned you and.... "-Jimin leaned towards Juli's ears and whispered dangerously low....

" You Didn't listen ma'am....."

Juli gulped and sweat was forming on her skin in the sudden change of the atmosphere.

Jimin smirked and let out a sexy laugh before towering over her small length as she backed away like a dear from the hungry tiger.

"Not so confident now? Are we?"-Jimin backed her up Against the wall.

" J-Jimin I'm -"

"Scream sorry on the bed with me on top of you okay honey.....?"

Juli's eyes widen as she knows what's coming for her.

Fuck she shouldn’t have agreed towards the stupid prank plan of his motherfucking friends.

"J-Jimin i-its a m-misunderstanding... We were just-"

"Shut up and i want you naked on the bed in 5 minutes. It's an order and you must be naked before i come for that little body of yours"

Jimin walked away with his eyes full of Lust and she could swear that she wasn’t able to stand due to the friction between her legs.

Huh you Thought i was gonna write smut? I'm a pure child of God😌💫