❣️chapter -22❣️

JIMIN pov

Me and Juli were casually cycling without any words. It seemed like we both have many thoughts in our mind but we just can't express it in words. Our faces were smiley but our mind was blank trying to figure out something.

"How long?"-i suddenly asked Juli the question.

"Agh yes?"- Juli came back to the world by my voice.

" For how long we should pretend? "

"About what?"

"Our status"- i looked right into her eyes.

"Erm....We’re bestfriends?"

The sentence came out more like a question. I mean yes We’re bestfriends. But what we did last night Isn't any gestures of best friends i guess?

"Of course we are"

"Then what are you talking about our status?"- Juli asked straightly.

"Do you just want to be bestfriends Juli? Don't you feel anything towards me?"- Jimin said with a kind of hurt expression on his face.

"Jimin! We were bestfriends through our whole life nothing more and nothing else"- she replied with a stern voice.

" Yeah You're right!  But what we did last night Isn't any category of bestfriend's relation"

"Correction what you did!"

"But you also kissed me back RIGHT?!"
Jimin said with a frustrated tone.

"It was a mistake!"
She replied in the same tone.

"Mistake?"- Jimin replied with a hurt expression.

"Yeah mistake!"-Juli's voice wavered at the end.

Jimin got off his bicycles and grabbed her shoulders tightly with glistening eyes.

"You mean when i held you in my arms and kissed your beautiful plump lips you Didn't feel anything? "- Jimin said in a way tears threatened to fall.

Juli looked down to avoid his intense gaze. She felt bad. She knew that Rose liked Jimin..... But if she loves Jimin no she has already loved Jimin. If she does it, Rose Will be hurt....

" No i felt nothing.... I felt blank....."- Juli finally replied with a straight face.

"O..K"-Jimin grips her shoulder more tightly and cups her cheeks and made her look into his eyes harshly.

" Then what about i kiss you NOW! If you really hate me You'll push me away and if you love me You'll not. Let's bet. You're mine and i said it the last night. Even YOUR words Won't change the fact that deep Down there you Have feelings for me?! Understood?! "
Jimin yelled right into her face and his hands went to her face and gripped it tightly so she Won't run away.

"J-Jimin...."

With that Jimin forcefully with all energy kissed her. Juli stood there doing nothing. Her mind was still making a decision.

Juli pov

Rose loves Jimin. Now should i push him or be honest with my feelings... But trust me God i really like him...i love him so much. I can't even give up. He is pushing me so hard with his lips that I'm not even able to stand properly. I guess he will not let me go until i kiss him back.

I slowly melt into the kiss and kiss him back. I felt him smirk against my lips as he continued the session.

            (3 minutes later)

He very slowly Lets go of my lips as he kept his forehead on mine as we slowly breathed.

"You kissed me back then is it a yes?"- he very slowly asked.

" I can say no to you but i can't say no to my heart right?"-Juli slightly smiled at Jimin.

Jimin gave him such a eye smile she hasn’t ever seen.

"You're mine ok?"-Jimin kissed his forehead.

" Forever. And yeah Don't you dare to look at another girl from now on. Or else you know?"-Juli gave hima death glare as he chuckled.

"Ok baby. I'm yours for forever too"- Jimin agains showed his eye smile as he slowly wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled on the crook if her neck.  They hold each other under the sunshine never letting go of each other.....

  They hold each other under the sunshine never letting go of each other

SOOOO HOW WAS IT CANDUES❣️🍭🍭🍬🍬

I hope i Didn't give enough cringes cause cringes are coming out on the upcoming chapters 😏💦

A Jimin innocent pic to calm your dirty ass mind💦👁️👅👁️